Moving in

Y/n pov.

It wasn't long before I finally had an inventory full of woods and decided to head back to tubbos and call it a night. The next morning I woke up to Ranboo poking my shoulders. I opened my eyes and he smiled "I brought you another comfort flower." I smiled and gently took the flower. And gave Ranboo head pats as he was sitting down in front of me. I couldn't help but noticed his tail wagging

"Why thank you Ranboo..." I yawned and stretched. "Excuse me... anyways anything you wanna do today?" I said calmly as I started to actually wake up.

"I don't know..." he paused "we could go hang out with Tommy and tubbo since they already left together"

"Tubbo is with Tommy?"

"Yeah he left before I woke you. Sorry by the way... I guess I should've let you sleep." He seemed a tad bit upset.

"No no I'm glad you woke me up." I said standing and helping Ranboo up. "I'm going to go get dressed in the bathroom. Then we can go meet up with Tommy and tubbo."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up before I changed and left. I found Ranboo still standing in the same spot before. 'He's like a little puppy sometimes...' I thought to myself.

"Alright pretty boy let's go."

"Why do you keep calling me that!" He said out confused and loudly.

I just laughed as we walked downtown the prime path only to be stopped. "Well we'll well if it isn't the person who practically exiled herself"

My smile dropped and I stopped moving. "Dream..." I grumbled.

"Oh come on don't act that way to me... I have to cash in on that favor you owe me Y/n."

"Ranboo go run along and meet up with tubbo and Tommy and I'm sure they are at the bench." Ranboo nodded and walked off.

"What is it?" I said leaning against the wall. And suddenly he dropped a whole bunch of TNT in front of me. My eyes widened as it went into my inventory when I pulled it up there were three stacks. "What the hell are you wanting me to do?" I said looking at him skeptical but the part of me that craved chaos was very interested.

"Exactly what you're good at. Y/n tonight I want you to create some chaos. Use as much as you want and then keep the rest."

I sighed and shook my head no and dropped the tnt again "I can't dream... if I do that then I'm just as bad as everyone says..."

Dream rolled his eyes "trust me keep the TNT you'll use it eventually. Also what's in you hoodie."

I was confused until I felt the hoodie tear and rip. "Shoot..." I mumbled as a pain filled my back. I looked back and saw that wings growing

"Since when did you have wings?" Dream said walking behind me. "And why are they so small- wait, are they growing?"

"Don't know" I grumbled "but damn does it hurt..."

Suddenly I felt myself get picked up. "Y/n? Are you ok?" It was Ranboo's voice.

"Y-yep..." I grumbled out and noticed the TNT was gone. " why didn't you leave like i asked..."

"What did you do to her..." I heard Ranboo growl out quietly leaving me ignored

"I didn't do anything to her, those wings in her back are what caused the problem. Oh and y/n... don't forget that I do need my favor and preferably, just enough to leave a warning."

I glared at Dream as he walked away.

"Ranboo! Y/n!" Tommy yelled out. "Y/n what's wrong are you ok?!"

"Y-yeah... my wings... god they hurt..." I grumbled out

I forced myself to space out to take my mind off how bad they hurt and when I came too I was back at home Tommy trying to get my attention. " y/n... we need to talk to Philza."

" no... he lied to us..." I grumbled.

" I know but hes the only one with wings that we know of we have to figure this out."

Ranboo was still holding me. " no... I don't want to-"

" what's going on out here- Y/n?"

" Phil! Her wings are really bothering her and they are going crazy."

" I'm fine-" I could feel the fibers in the wings tearing apart only to stitch back together but this was different... this was the bone growing, correcting... the bone snapping and stitching itself together.

The burning pain filled my body and I wanted to throw up at the sensation. You could hear the crack when it snapped. " y/n just let us help you-."

Ignored Philza but when Tommy came out of the house with a glass of water I drank it rather quickly... to quickly to notice it was a bit bitter

Ranboo pov.

I saw the glass slip out of her hands and she went limp. "Uh... guys?!"

"Don't worry! Techno and Wilbur saw what happened... They put a sleeping pill and dissolved it in the water so she wouldn't feel the pain.

Philza sighed as he rushed Us inside. He had me lay y/n down on her bed. "Well... the good news is her wings are practically fully developed at this point.. but the bad news is she had no idea how to use them and she was too mad to learn from me. " Ranboo I wanna give you something."

I saw Philza walk away before he came back with a book. " if you could get her to at least start trying to use them it would be great... This book is the way to teach someone and goes over the basics. Please help her.."

" I Uh... I'll try my best." I said pretty unsure as there was another sickening crack heard from her other wing now and along with a quiet grumble from the sleeping girl.

Philza nodded and went to leave the room

But stopped right before he did. "When she finally wakes up she's gonna leave please make sure she snags what she needs from her room before she goes off on her own for a little bit. She didn't take anything other than her weapon last time and I've been worried."

I nodded my head and Philza left... 'geez he seems like a good dad... I wonder what happened to make her so mad?"