Tubbo said i liked you

Y/n
It was a couple hours since that conversation and I was now sitting under a tree with a blush on my face. Still flustered about me and tubbos conversation. But as I heard footsteps from behind me I tensed up.

"Y/n?" It was Ranboo and I felt my face explode.

"Ra-Ranboo! He-hey! Wha-what brings you out her?" I laughed nervously.

"I was just looking for you..." he said quietly. As he sat down next to me.

"You know... tubbo said something
Interesting..." he held a dark purple blush on his face and his pointed ears where tilted down in embarrassment.

I felt the blush on my face start to get worse as I sat there. "Ye-yeah..?" I asked him

He rubbed the back of his neck and he looked nervous. "Ye-yeah..." he started but stopped.

"He um... he said that I... well he said i liked you..." he was refusing to make eye contact with me this Time.

"We-well yeah we are friends..." I trailed off.

"More then friends y/n..." he said making it
Clear

"We-well... that's what he thinks... wh-what do you think..." I said looking at the ground to save me the embarrassment of looking at him.

"I um... I think I do too"

I almost choked on air and I turned and looked at him. The blush on my face finally having exploded. "Wh-what?"

He suddenly stood up his tail flicking on a distressed man or. "N-no it was a stupid thing to say... I-I didn't mean that..." he started fo speak he looked upset. "I probably made you so uncomfortable I'm sorry-"

I had gotten up and cut him off with a hug. "I... I um... I think I like you too..."

Relief washed over his features. "Oh... oh! Well I'm. Im glad you feel... you know the same..." he started clearly embarrassed and flustered "does... does this make us... you know... a thing?"

"Do-do you wanna be a-a thing?"

We kinda just looked at each other both embarrassed before we both just started laughing. "To-too soon?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep." He said with his goofy grin.

I just rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand "come on let's go and-" I stumbled as I got up to fast being thrown off balance due to my wing being so heavy. I sighed softly as I looked at Ranboo who had caught me and was holding me stable. "Sorry... it's just... it's hard to balance"

He nodded softly as he held me back down to sit as I sighed. "Let's just stay here and rest for a bit ok? It's kinda pretty isn't it? The flowers that grow here there is a nice energy here" Ranboo said softly.

I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Ok we can stay for a little bit it's supposed to rain soon and you don't need to deal with that" and that when a figure approaches us both it was dream. The real dream.

"What do you want?" I asked standing up more carefully this time. I heard Ranboo start to grumble a little.

"Calm down both of you no need to get hostile I'm just here to check on you Y/n And Ranboo~" my eyes narrowed as Dream spoke I clenched my fist as went to take a step forward to find something was holding onto my leg.

I looked down and saw Ranboo's tail wrapped around it he gave me a nervous look as I leaned down and gave him some headpats "let go Ranboo I'll deal with this you head back to tubbo ok?"

He shook his head no before he stood up tail still wrapped around my leg. "I-I'm not leaving you with him... I-I don't trust him..."

Dream chuckled as he looked at us both. "My my don't tell me~ has your friendship progressed past friends?"

I tensed up and grabbed ranboos hands "go home I'm not asking Ranboo please. You have to trust me." I said as I looked at him serious.

He whined softly and nodded freeing my leg and he walked off slowly before I walked up to dream growled and punched him in the gut. "How dare you try to bring Ranboo into this! You think you can just have everyone as your puppets well your wrong! Leave him out of this or else! You have nothing on me and you'll lose me if you hurt him-"

"Bingo~" dream said as he cut me off from my rant. "Your wrong y/n I do have something on your now so let's reword something you said earlier~" he walked up to me grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

"You'll do what I say if you disobey I'll hurt him~" I trembled as he spoke the words holding onto me tightening his grip as I squirmed. "So Y/n what's it gonna be?"

I pulled away from him and looked down "I'll behave and do what you want j-just leave Ranboo out of this..." I said as I looked back up at him.

"You have yourself a deal little bird now for your first little task~ I need you to behave like nothing happened here and go back to your little boytoy-"

"Ranboo is not a boytoy" I cut him off with a low growl.

"Sure he's not, not go back to him and convince him everything is fine got it?" I nodded at his words before he handed me a compass. "Every Friday meet me where this compass leads at midnight to see if I need anything if I need anything before that Friday I'll find you myself got it?"

I nodded as I put it away and walked away once Dream dismissed me I went back to Ranboo and tubbo and forced a smile as I looked at them both.

"Sorry that took so long Dream just wanted to check up on me and my wings well... wing last time he saw me I still had both of them you know?" I said as they nodded and we went about our day.