twelve

Advanced apologies for the shortness.

~

        Harry opened his eyes slowly with a small yawn. He was oblivious to everything for the few seconds it took him to wake up. But then it hit him like a fret train. He sat up quickly which wasn't the best idea. He felt a small amount of pain come from his back side, but it wasn't too bad. He tried to climb out of bed but the second he stood up a worse pain shot up through his back and he dropped to the ground. "Shit!" He hissed. He swallowed the lump in his throat and grabbed his boxers that had been tossed aside and put them on the best he could. Then he tried to stand up, but again ended up screaming and on the floor. 

        "Harry?" Zayn called from outside his room before barging in. Zayn looked slightly panicked when he didn't immediately see Harry in the bed, but calmed down when he did see him. "Do you need help?" His voice was different than normal. Almost softer and kinder. Harry nodded searching Zayn's eyes for any sign that he was high, but he didn't see anything. Zayn leaned down and carefully picked the younger boy up. Harry let out a small whimper and gripped onto Zayn's black, cotton tshirt tightly. Zayn knew where Harry had been trying to go so he took him into the bathroom and helped him out of the dirty boxers he'd just put on. He ran Harry a bath before gently sitting Harry in it as if he were a child. 

        Harry felt sightly self conscious, but in the end he didn't care. He needed to be taken care of especially after loosing his virginity, but he just wasn't fully aware of all the pain he was going to go through. No doubt loosing your virginity would hurt like hell, but Harry expected a little bit of soreness and that's about it. Little had he known that it would hurt this much. "I'll be right back," Zayn said kissing Harry's temple before exiting the bathroom. No thirty seconds later he was back with a glass of orange juice and a few pills. "Take these."  

        Harry swallowed the pills and handed Zayn back the cup before asking, "What time is it?" 

       "Around noon, you haven't been asleep for long," Zayn said sitting the glass down on the sink. He took a wash cloth off a shelf and kneeled beside the bath tub. Harry suddenly felt a blush rise on his face as he remembered that he passed out after his mind blowing orgasm. Zayn held back a laugh, "Why are you so flushed?" 

        "I passed out," Harry murmured.  

        Zayn hummed, "I remember." He helped Harry wet his hair and grabbed the shampoo. 

        "I'm perfectly capable of bathing myself," Harry said. 

        "And I'm perfectly capable of bathing you, so relax and shut up," Zayn said squeezing shampoo onto his hand. Harry sighed and obliged as Zayn fingers massaged through Harry's hair.

        He went to wash Harry's body and he found himself gently tracing the bruise on Harry's face from when he slapped him not a few hours ago. But, he quickly averted his attention.

~

        When Zayn was finished bathing Harry, he helped the younger one get dressed before carrying him to the couch. Ms. Violet was no where in sight. "Where's-"

        "Home," Zayn said before Harry could finish his question. "I sent her home." Harry nodded and turned the TV on watching The Game Show Network (which made Zayn roll his eyes). Harry was so engrossed with the show that he didn't see Zayn leave the room. But, he did notice when Zayn came back with red eyes and a red nose. Did he-

        Harry scowled, "Really, Zayn..?"

        Zayn scoffed, "You seem surprised."

        "Just disappointed," Harry sneered feeling brave. Then something flashed in Zayn's eyes making Harry shrink back. He thought Zayn was loopy and happy when he was high not...angry.

        Zayn walked closer to Harry with a devilish look in his eyes, "You wouldn't be the first."

        Harry avoided eye contact before whispering, "You're going to hit me again aren't you."

        Zayn growled to himself before tugging at his hair frustratingly yelling, "Goddamnit! Stop that!"

        Harry jumped at Zayn's outburst before asking, "Stop what?"

        "That!" Zayn said pointing to him, "You act so fucking disrespectful towards me then when I get angry you pull the innocent act like I'm the one doing something wrong!!"

        "Well, hitting people isn't exactly right," Harry said narrowing his eyes at Zayn. Zayn clenched his jaw and the second he took another step towards the younger boy, Harry shrunk back.

        "See! See! You're doing it again!"

        Harry stayed quiet listening to Zayn's erratic breathing slow down to a steadier pace. Zayn then whispered to himself, "Fuck." He sat beside Harry who was facing his head away from Zayn. Zayn cupped Harry's right cheek making Harry look him in the eye. "Sometimes I don't know if I want to hit you or kiss you," Zayn sighed. Harry glanced down at Zayn's lips.

        "I prefer the second option," Harry said pushing Zayn's earlier actions out of his mind. Zayn smirked before pressing his lips against Harry's. Then Zayn went to pull Harry into his lad but when Harry let out a hiss he stopped. "Still hurts."

        "Right, right," Zayn said kissing Harry's forehead.

        Harry cuddled up against Zayn and everything was silent for a little while when Harry's mind starting wondering about his dad. He wanted to know what happened after Zayn took him. "Are they looking for me?" Harry suddenly asked.

        Zayn bit the inside of his cheek before replying, "Yeah, they are." He looked down at Harry, "You still want to go home don't you?"

        Harry thought for a moment, "Not really, no. I just want to know if my dad is okay or not."

        Zayn stayed quiet as Harry's mind was clouded with thoughts of what could've happened to the only family he has.

~

Not really in the mood to write an author's note.

Tori xx