seven

~

        Harry was extremely content when he was able to sit down properly. Also, when Zayn left the door unlock again. Harry couldn't help but wonder where he goes during the day. Selling drugs? or maybe a real job? He was too hesitant to ask Zayn.

        "Good morning, Harry," Ms. Violet smiled. "I made hash rounds, eggs, and bacon."

        "Thank you," Harry smiled back.

        "Has Mr. Malik been being nice?"

        "Not necessarily 'nice' but I guess he's being decent."

        "That's a start. Your plate's on the table."

        Harry picked it up and went into the living room to eat and watch TV like he always did.

        The day went by slow, as usual. Harry started to miss his home less and less. He was only worried about his father. Or maybe it was just curiosity, Harry hadn't exchanged 'I love you's' with his father since his mother died.

        Harry was curled up on the couch half asleep when Zayn got 'home'. Harry opened his drowsy eyes and was immediately waken up by the site. Zayn was beat up. Bad. He had a blue bruise forming on his jaw, a limp, and a little bit of blood on his t-shirt. "Z-Zayn?" Harry stuttered stumbling off the couch. "Are you okay?"

        "Go to your room, Harry," Zayn ordered through gritted teeth.

        "But, you're-"

        "I said go to your room!!" Zayn boomed making Harry jump.

        "Yes, sir," Harry said his lip quivering. He ran to his room as quickly as possible and shut the door behind him. Fuck his earlier thoughts, he did want to go home. He wanted his small bed. He wanted his best friend, Niall. But, he mostly importantly wanted the one thing that we couldn't have. He wanted his mother. He curled up in a ball on his bed crying for about thirty minutes before he got up and peeked out the door that was, surprisingly, still unlocked. He crept out of the room and slowly walked into the living room where he saw Zayn on the couch with wet hair, fresh clothes, and his laptop on his lap. Harry about squeaked not thinking that Zayn would actually be in here.

        "Harry, come here," Zayn said not looking up from his laptop.

        Harry gulped walking until he was standing in front of Zayn. Zayn shut his laptop and sat it on the coffee table before he looked up at Harry patting his lap. Harry didn't say no. He didn't fight. He wasn't hesitant. He didn't cringe. He just straddled Zayn's lap and put his hands on his shoulders. Zayn hands ghosted up and down the warm, soft skin of Harry's sides making Harry shiver pleasurable. Zayn pulled Harry closer and placed a gentle kiss on his neck, "I'm sorry for yelling at you, baby."

        Harry whimpered pulling back so he could examine the damage on Zayn's beautiful face. "You're hurt," Harry said immediately noticing the red tinged eyes. Zayn was high right now.

        "I'm fine, just sore. Nothing you need to worry about. Are you feeling okay, though?" Zayn asked. Harry knew he was talking about to bruises on Harry's bottom.

        Harry nodded, "'m fine." Zayn cupped Harry's cheek and Harry leaned into the touch. It was weird how Harry was starting to like it here. Here he wasn't ignored. Here he didn't have to worry about money or food. Here he felt like it was home.

        Zayn kissed Harry on the nose. "Ms. Violet ordered us pizza then I asked her to leave."

        "Why'd you ask her to leave."

        "'Cause I wanted you to myself for the rest of the day."

        Harry bit his lip, "Really?" He felt almost needed.

        "Really," Zayn leaned up and placed a simple kiss against Harry's lips. It startled Harry, so he didn't move. Zayn pulled back after a few seconds lips still dangerously close to Harry's, "you need to move your mouth, too, babe." Harry gulped and Zayn pressed his lips against Harry's again. Harry's lips were soft against Zayn's. Zayn moved his hand to grip the hair on the back of Harry's head so he could pull Harry closer deepening the kiss. "Open your mouth," Zayn murmured. Harry obeyed and Zayn slipped his tongue through Harry's parted lips. Zayn moved his tongue against Harry's causing Harry to moan loudly. Zayn then pulled back looking unfazed while Harry was extremely flustered. "So innocent," Zayn said massaging up and down Harry's thighs. Then the doorbell rang. "That's the pizza."

        Harry climbed off his lap and Zayn stood up walking over to answer the door. Harry sat in Zayn's original seat confused as hell,. What was he doing anymore? Did he really want to go home? Did he want to stay? Did he really like his kidnapper?

        Harry couldn't conclude any of these questions, but he did most certainly know one thing.

        He sure as hell loved it when Zayn was high.

~

Late update. I apologize,

Thank you everyone for reading! It blew my mind how this story already has over 500 votes! Love you guys so much!

Oh, and everyone you need to keep in mind that this is in fact a SHORT STORY. It won't be a long novel. It maybe will have about 15-20 chapters. That's why things are escalating so quickly. Sorry, if this seems rushed. I couldn't think of another way for the story to progress.

Tori xx