nine

The wait is over and for your patience you get a little bit of smut!! (I don't write smut that often so this may be total shit) Oh and I had to use juvenile words because I didn't want this to be private!

~

        Harry woke up later in the day. He pulled on a pair of joggers and a tshirt before leaving his room to find Zayn pacing through the living room on the phone. He was extremely frustrated; he was shouting and pulling on his messy black hair. "Just get it fucking done, Liam." Then he hung up. Harry hesitantly walked into the living room. Zayn's head shot up when he heard Harry's faint footsteps.

        "Morning," Harry said peering into the kitchen to look for Ms. Violet.

        "She's not here. I told her to stay home," Zayn said ceasing Harry's search.

        "Oh," Harry said almost awkwardly. Zayn plopped onto the couch with a sigh. "Come sit with me," he ordered, but not in an ill mannered tone. Harry walked over and sat beside Zayn.

        "Is everything okay?" Harry asked.

        Zayn scoffed, "Fucking amazing." He leaned his head against the back of the couch and closed his eyes. Harry just watched him for a moment taking in his long eyelashes and sharp jaw that was covered in a layer of stubble.

        "Zayn, I have a question," Harry said and Zayn hummed in response. "Where am I?"

        Harry couldn't help but ask. He'd been here for a while and never knew exactly where Zayn had taken him. Zayn answered without moving from his position, "London."

        Harry made a surprised noise, "L-London?" He'd always thought about traveling here. He wanted to get out of school and go to college here. Start a new life here. "Wow."

        "What?" Zayn asked, now, looking at Harry.

        "It's just-" Harry started. "I've always wanted to travel here. I read so much about it online and it's so beatiful so I thought that when I turned eighteen I would move here and start my life for real."        

        "Looks like you got a head start," Zayn said with a flat tone, "two tear head start to be exact." Harry rolled his eyes. "Drop the attitude," Zayn bit. "I'm not in the mood for your shit."

        "So-rry," Harry said still acting like well...what he was. A teenager.

        Zayn gripped onto his chin making Harry look him straight in the eye, "I said drop the fucking attitude."

        "I'm sorry," Harry said now sounding younger and more genuine. Almost needy, really. Zayn sighed letting him go. He stormed out of the room and not a minute later Harry heard the shower running. Damn, not even noon and he managed to piss Zayn off already. He was lucky he didn't get a slap clean across his face for his mouth.

        Harry curled up on the couch for a few minutes before making him (and Zayn. He needed to suck up some how) a glass of tea. As the kettle brewed he heard the shower shut off and the door opened. Curiosity got the best of him when he heard footsteps so he turned around to find Zayn dripping wet only in a towel grabbing his phone off the couch arm. Harry made a squeaking sound catching Zayn's attention. Harry gulped looking at Zayn's tattooed torso admiring every inch of ink he had while drooling over how fit he was. "Harry," Zayn said challengingly, "c'mere." Harry shyly walked over to him. Since Harry was only sixteen he was shorter than Zayn so he had to look up to see Zayn. He felt Zayn's warm hand cup his jaw and Harry looked at him almost innocently causing Zayn to groaned.

        Zayn didn't hold back when he leaned down and pressed his lips firmly against Harry's. Harry was surprised but kissed back. Harry had only kissed one other person in his life and that was in Year 5. He knew he wasn't very good at it but Zayn didn't seem to care. Zayn bit down on Harry's bottom lip making Harry gasp. Zayn took this opportunity to slip his tongue past Harry's lips. Harry loved how Zayn tasted of tooth paste and smoke. He absolutely loved it. Harry was feeling slightly dizzy when Zayn pulled back. He saw stars and felt pure bliss throughout his body that was on fire. "Z-Zayn," Harry murmured indigently. Zayn hummed again Harry's lips. "I'm sorry."

        "It's okay, doll," Zayn pulling Harry closer so he was flushed against his glistening wet chest. "Just stop trying to make it your ultimate mission to piss me off."

        "I wasn't-." Zayn stopped him by roughly kissing Harry again. Harry wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck, his former thoughts long forgotten.

        "God, you're sexy," Zayn moaned pulling Harry closer (if that was possible). Harry felt Zayn's excitement through his towel. He pulled back biting his lip. He didn't have any morals in this moment. Frankly, he didn't give a fuck if he was thinking about sucking off a man who was nine years older than he was and who was (not to mention) his kidnapper. Harry removed his arms from around Zayn's neck and trailed his fingers down Zayn's torso. He scratched at Zayn's v-lines. "Don't fucking tease me, Harry," Zayn growled, "on your knees."

        Harry eagerly obliged feeling his own excitement in his pants. He was eye level with Zayn's huge bulge that was showing through the towel. He felt something he'd never felt before. He felt so eager, so needy, so aroused. Zayn pulled away the towel and Harry's eyes widened seeing Zayn's large length. Harry lick his lips. He'd never done this before, but he decided to just go for it. He leaned forward and kitten licked the slit tasting the precumm and rewarding him a groan from Zayn. He parted his lips and took the head in his mouth. Zayn moved his hips forward more and Harry took the hint and opened his mouth wider taking in about half of Zayn's large excitement.

        "Goddamn," Zayn moaned under his breath. Harry took more of Zayn in his mouth before bobbing his head back and forth. He gripped onto the abandoned part of Zayn's length and moved his hand in sync with his mouth. He did this for a while before Zayn's breathing got heavy, "Shit, Harry!" Harry moved at a faster pace loving every minute of pleasuring Zayn. Harry gagged and a warm, salty substance shot down his throat. He swallowed every bit of it. He removed his mouth with a pop and Zayn pulled him to his feet.

        Harry had a bit of spunk smeared on the side of his mouth so Zayn leaned forward licking it off of him, "You're good with your mouth. Ever gave someone a bj before?"

        "No," Harry said his voice extremely horse and he winced.

        Zayn raised his eyebrows. "I would've never guessed." He leaned forward kissing Harry. Zayn rubbed Harry through his joggers. Harry was a bloody teenager so there was a 99.99% chance Zayn could get him to come in maybe a minute. Zayn continued to palm Harry and after about forty-five seconds of a feverish make out session and Zayn rubbing Harry off, Harry let go in his pants. Okay, less than a minute. "You are such a teenager," Zayn rolled his eyes slipping the towel back around his waist. Harry blushed and the kettle started whistling. "You were making tea?" Harry nodded. "Thank God, you're throats gonna need it."

        Harry was still burning red with his chest heaving up and down. Zayn then said shutting off the stove, "I'd go freshen up." Harry started walking towards his room and Zayn called, "Bring me a pair of joggers, will ya?"

        How was he so calm after that?

        Harry confirmed that he would before going to the bathroom to clean himself up. His mind was still dazed when he slipped on a fresh pair of joggers. Who would've thought the one person who Harry, logically, shouldn't like so much made his body heat up in ways he'd never experienced before. But, boy, did he like it.

        He loved it.

~

Please tell me that wasn't complete crap. I tried and I hated having to use 'his length' or 'his excitement'. Dear God, that irked me but it was better than *'s. That's something I will not accept.

Love you all! Thank you for over 11k reads and for all the lovely votes and comments! It means the world!!

Tori xx