three

~

        Waking up from a nightmare is one of the worst feelings ever. You're in a state of pure terror, sweating, shaking, crying. You're faced with one of your fears and it feels real, but it's just your mind playing tricks on you. Now, time to imagine the other side of the situation. Being the person who hears you wake up and doesn't know what's wrong. The one who can't understand what you're feeling because they're not you.

        Harry Styles' loud scream echoed through the house. Zayn Malik jumped from his sitting position on the couch and rushed to the room as quick as possible. He barged in the door and saw a shaking figure under the blanket. He walked over to the side of the bed and Harry peaked out from under the covers only to hide again. "P-please don't h-hurt me," he sobbed.

        "Doll, I'm not going to-." Harry wrapped the covers tighter around him. Zayn sighed not knowing what to do. It seemed like the only thing that would calm Harry down was if Zayn left. He trudged out of the room and back to the couch. He took a joint out of his pocket and lit it quickly inhaling the smoke. Better, Zayn thought his body relaxing as the drug started to work. He didn't want to worry or think about anything right now: not the meeting he has to go to in a few hours, not the fact that he's short on cash because of his addiction, and defiantly not Harry Styles.

        What was with that kid anyway? Zayn took him from a corrupted father and a corrupted home. If anything Harry should be thanking Zayn. Zayn understood that the boy was probably shaken up from what happened the day before but, c'mon, he needed to get a grip. And, plus, if Harry had been a good little boy then Zayn wouldn't have had to chain him up in the first place. Well, that could be a lie. Zayn did love seeing Harry bound like that. The things he could do to him. If Harry wasn't so freaked out at the moment Zayn probably wouldn't have tried to stop his thoughts about ravishing the boy's body. Handcuffing him to the headboard. Blindfolding him. Making beautiful red marks with his flogger. Fucking Harry's tight little virgin ass.

        Zayn shook his head. Not suppose to think right now. He leaned his head against the couch and closed his eyes feeling like all the weight off his shoulders was being lifted after he took another hit of the joint.

        Zayn gave Harry an hour to himself before he walked back into the room baked from the line he just did. "Doll?" Harry was sat up now with tear stained cheeks and a blank expression. Harry merely glanced up at him before back at the wall. Zayn cautiously walked over to the bed.

        Harry didn't move his gaze but spoke, "Can I take a shower?"

        Zayn thought for a moment a bit stricken that Harry hadn't started crying or throwing insults at him. "Sure," he said slowly.

~ (I'm using these to let you guys see the POV change since it's in third person. I'm afraid it'll throw you off if I don't)

        Harry was much too tired and sore to even to try to fight Zayn when he took him to the bathroom and locked the door. Harry looked around for all of his supplies before stripping out of his dirty clothes. When he got into the shower it was as if it was the best thing he'd ever experienced. The hot water felt great over his sore muscles. He felt this was a good time to collect his thoughts on an escape.

        An escape; the one thing he craved right now. He skimmed over his thoughts when one struck him. Maybe, I could pretend I liked it here. The thought made him sick to his stomach but there was nothing else he could think of.

        I'm gonna have to fake it.

         Harry felt so fresh and a bit nauseous when he stepped out clean and wet. Harry could only find a towel; no clothes. He wrapped the towel around his waist and tried to open the door, but no luck. He knocked on the door a few times. "I need clothes!" He heard shuffling on the other side of the door before it opened. He watched as Zayn's eyes widened. They roamed over Harry's body before finally made it back to his face. Harry's mind was disgusted with the small tingle in his groin, but he thought nothing of it.

        Zayn handed him a pair of pj bottoms and a white tshirt along with a pair of boxers. Harry took them and shut the door quickly. He was slightly scared. This guy could do anything he wanted with Harry. Hell, he could rape him right here and right now just like that guy almost did. Harry shuttered slipping on the clothes. He walked out, the door now unlocked. Zayn looked like he was ready to stop Harry from running, but Harry didn't. He knew this was the only way to gain Zayn's trust.

        "I changed your bed sheets," Zayn said surprising Harry with his gentle tone. It was if he changed into a whole different person than he was yesterday and it was throwing Harry completely off.

        "Y-you're being nice?" Harry asked.

        Zayn shrugged, "There's no point in being mean." He let out a low giggle. That's when Harry finally looked Zayn right in the eyes and saw that they were tinted red. He's baked, Harry thought. "if you'll be good I won't put you back in the collar."

        Harry felt a sort of happiness,"Really?!"

        "Sure."

        Seeing that Zayn was completely out of it Harry took a bold step. He sat beside Zayn already scared. He put his hand on his thigh and whispered in his ear, "Does that mean that I can maybe go home?"

        Zayn grabbed Harry's hand placing a gentle kiss on it. Harry looked at Zayn's expression and immediately regretted even touching him. "I don't think so, doll."

~

An update! I see Harry took a risky move at the end there. Hmm.

Liking it so far? You guys completely shocked me! I've already got like 100 votes and 800 reads and quite a bit of comments! *dIES*

Love you sexy people

Tori xx

(and I'm gonna give a shout out to whoever drew that cartoon in the cover! I found it on instagram and fell in love)