Chapter 1

Divinity's POV:

"Divi, Divi, wake up sweetheart!" I heard my mothers soft voice say.

"Good morning mama!"

"Good morning my darling, and happy birthday!" My mother told me.

Holy popsicle sticks it's my birthday, I'm eighteen.

Oh sorry I should probably introduce myself. Hi my name is Divinity Anders, I am 18 years old, I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. Oh and I'm a white wolf!

"We get to find our mate now! YAY!" My wolf Angel told me.

"How will we find out mate we never leave get to leave the pack?" I said back.

Don't get me wrong I would love to meet my mate, as my parents, friends, and everyone else I know told me all about them. They are meant to love, and protect you and the bond is unbreakable.

But I'm also scared as I don't want to leave my mama and dad. I've never left the pack so I don't know what else is out there.

"Come on, get up! Me and your dad have something to talk to you about." My mother said and then left my room for me to get ready. I chose a simple yellowish dress with flowers on it.

After I got ready I headed downstairs where my parents were waiting for me with decorations and my favorite breakfast

"Wow! Thank you mama! Thank you dad!"

"I can't believe my little girl is 18 already, it seems like just yesterday you were running around in diapers!" My dad told me with tears in his eyes.

"Yes it does doesn't, but now she's a young lady, and that's why me and your dad have come to this decision." My mama said.

"What decision?" I asked confused.

"Me and your mom have decided that you will come with us to attend the Alpha Kings ball." My dad told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, and you may even find your mate. Seeing as your 18 you should start looking." My mama said.

"But I don't want to leave you both, and I've never even left the pack before." I said. Even though I've liked love to meet my mate.

"We know sweetheart, we don't want you to leave either, but it's time you make a new chapter in your book, and that's finding your mate. But don't worry you will always be welcome here, as this is your home. You may also not even find your mate, but if you do the door here is always open to you." My dad told me.

"Okay, I'll go! Plus I've always wanted to meet my mate!" I said, my voice filled with excitement.

"Well then we will have to go dress shopping, but we still have a month til the ball, so we have time." My mama told me.

"Come sweetheart, let's go enjoy your birthday!" My dad said.

"YAY!"

3 weeks later

"Come on my darling, we need to find a dress for you!" I heard my mama tell from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said as I was running down the stairs.

"What have I told you about running down the stairs, you could fall and-"

"Hurt yourself, yes I know mama!" I said cutting her off.

"Well let's go!"

4 hours later

"Mama we have all I need can we please be done, my feet hurt!" I said, and I was also getting hungry. This is why I don't shop with my mom a lot, as she serially will shop til she drops.

"Oh yes, yes! Now hush and let's head home so I can prepare dinner." Mama said.

At home

"Hello my lovely girls!" I heard my dad say as me and mama walked in the door.

"Hi dad!" I said.

"Did you find everything you need?" My dad asked me as mama headed to the kitchen to make dinner.

"Yes, I got a dress and shoes, but mama says we will wait until before the ball to pick how my hair and makeup will be."

"That's wonderful sweetheart, and I can't wait to see how beautiful you will look!"

"Thank you dad!" I said as I hugged him.

"Come, let's go help you mom." Dad said and we headed to the kitchen to help mama, well more like taste test everything.