Chapter 9

Xavier's POV:

Today was the day! I had everything ready. I would take her on a date for the entire day, while I had maids set up for tonight.

Also to be honest I was nervous. Questions kept popping up in my mind like:

"What if she doesn't like it"

"What if she doesn't want this"

"What if she goes into heat and she isn't ready"

Things like that, but I wanted us to complete our bond before her heat. I never want her to go through that pain, as I've heard it's bad for she wolves.

Right now I am preparing breakfast for me and Divinity. I went with something simple as we would be out today and she can try a bunch of things.

Also if your wondering there are people who live here. It's mostly the more earth related supernaturals. For example fairies and elves.

After Divinity woke up and we had breakfast we headed to town. We stopped at lots of shops, especially the sweet shops and bakeries.

It was now dinner and time to head out for our finals date destination. I wanted something that my mate would like do I decided to ask the maids to set it up with flowers.

When we got there she gasped

"This is beautiful! I'm thank you Xavi!" My lovely mate exclaimed. Excitement evident in her voice.

We had our dinner and talked for hours. I love hearing her voice, it's just so angelic.

After we finished eating we took a walk on the beach.

"Follow me! I want to show you something." I said and she grasped my hand which I was extending out to her.

We made our way down the beach and when she saw it she gasped.

"How?" Is all she said.

"I'm not sure, but I knew you would like it!" I told her.