Chapter 5

Xavier's POV:

As my eyes open the first thing I saw was my little mate. She was laying on top of me, her head on my chest and her legs were in either side of my body. It was an amazing feeling.

After a bit her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning my little mate. How did you sleep?" I questioned while she started to rub her eyes, but I stopped her.

"Don't rub your eyes baby, you'll hurt them." I said. She mumbled a small sleepy 'sorry' and then looked at me.

"Good morning and I slept wonderful!" She said with a small sleepy smile on her face.

"Come on babygirl, let's get up and get you some food." Just as I said that her stomach growled and she sheepishly smiled and blushed.

We both got ready for the day and she changed into the out I had a Ella, Coles mate, bring by while Divinity was still asleep.

Divinity wore a simple white dress with flowers on it while I wore black pants, a black shirt, and white suit jacket.

We both headed down to the dining room to have breakfast

We both headed down to the dining room to have breakfast. When we got there Jackson, Cole, Ella, Lee, and Lea were already there having their breakfast. As soon as Lee and Lea saw me they came running to me.

"Uncle X!" They both shouted hugging my leg, but then they both looked behind me and saw Divinity they became shy and ran back to Cole and Ella.

"Mommy? Who is that?" Lee questioned Ella.

"That's your uncles mate, which makes her your aunt!" Ella told Lee, to which him and Lea gasped.

"Really is that true daddy?" Lea asked Cole.

"Yes Princess." Cole told her. To which Lee and Lea ran over to Divinity and hugged her legs, causing her to stumble. I went over and helped her keep her balance while telling Lee and Lea to finish their breakfast.

I lead Divinity over to the table and began to introduce her to everyone.

"Little this is Cole and his mate Ella, along with their kids Lee and Lea. Cole is my beta and Ella is one of the packs teachers. And over at the other side of the table is Jackson my gamma. Ella is a witch and Lee and Lea are werewolf/witch hybrids. And Jackson here is a vampire/witch hybrid. Everyone this is Divinity, my mate."

"Hello!" Divinity said with a smile on her face.

"You are so pretty, I couldn't believe my ears when Xavier called me and asked me to get clothes for a girl. I serially thought this man would never find his mate and die a virgin." Ella exclaimed. I'm also pretty sure that my face is bright red.

"Ella!" Me and Cole exclaimed. But before we could say anything Divinity intervened.

"Thank you for the compliment and the dress, also you are very pretty as well. But may I ask you a question?" Divinity said to Ella.

"Of course! Go ahead."

"What's a virgin?" Divinity questioned and I choked on my food while Cole spit out his drink, Jackson was laughing and Ella was wide eyed.

"You don't know what a virgin is?" Ella questioned.

"No! Should I?" Divinity questioned.

"Mommy I can tell her what a virgin is. A virgin is-" Lea started to say but was cut off by her father putting his hand over her mouth.

"First of all your uncle will be the one to tell her and secondly how do you know what a virgin is you're 4 years old?" Cole exclaimed.

"Daddy I am almost 5 years old of course I know what a virgin is. Plus me and Lee have walked in on and heard you and mommy having sex. All! The! Time!" Cole my was wide eyed and Ella was a blushing mess.

"Yeah mommy needs to learn to keep it down!" Lee said with a lot of sass. All the while Jackson was laughing his ass off, along with me. Where as Divinity was confused.

While all this was happening Divinity leaned over t me and asked.

"Xavi? What's sex?" I was not going to answer this now. So I told her I would tell her later. To which she nodded and continued to eat her breakfast, which had been brought out during all this madness.

After breakfast was over I have Divinity a tour of the castle and then left her in our room to take a nap while I competed my work.

After a couple of hours I went to check on Divinity as it was lunch time, but she was still asleep. I decided to leave her to rest and have a maid inform me when she awoke.

It was now dinner time and I was never informed if she woke up. So I went to check on her again and she was still asleep. I gently woke her up and told her it was time for dinner.

Together we went down and had dinner and then headed back upstairs for bed.