Chapter 4

Xavier's POV:

"Your majesty!" My mates parents said bowing.

"None of that you are family now." I said.

You see I am cruel and ruthless, but never to people who do not deserve it. People have seen my kindness as weakness and those who thought they could challenge me have died. But those who are kind and respect me, I will respect back.

"Xavi this is my mama Maria and my dad Liam. They are the Alpha and Luna of the Lunar pack." My mate said proudly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Alpha and Luna Anders." I said. I may be almost as old as them but they are my mates parents and I will respect them.

After introductions I spent time with my mate and her family as she would be staying now. She didn't even know I was Alpha King and when she found out she was shocked, but also looked at me with the pride and that made my heart swell.

It was the end of the evening and my mate was crying saying goodbye to her parents. I made sure to let them know they are always welcome to visit.

After my mates parents left and she stopped crying I led her to our room as she was yawning.

"This is where we will sleep!" I said and looked at her to see her face bright red.

"We? As in you and me both?" She questioned innocently.

"Yes! You and me mate." I said and felt her shiver against me. She turned even redder.

"I have nothing to wear to bed. All my clothes are at home." Her saying that made me growl.

"This is your home now, that is your parents home. As for clothes I will give you something if mine." I said and went to our closest, that will soon be filled with her clothes, and grabbed a large t-shirt and some shorts.

"Here you can wear these and change in the bathroom, I will change here." I told her and she scurried to the bathroom to change while I changed into some sweatpants.

After about 5 minutes Divinity emerged from the bathroom and she looked so fucking sexy in my clothes

After about 5 minutes Divinity emerged from the bathroom and she looked so fucking sexy in my clothes. It was hard to keep Azrael and Lucifer under control, especially when we realized she wasn't wearing the shorts I gave her.

"The shorts kept falling down, even when I kept tying them

"The shorts kept falling down, even when I kept tying them." She said with a blush on her face.

"That's alright little one. Come on let's get to bed!" And she came over and hopped in bed. She was too far for my liking so I circled my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest, nuzzling my nose in her neck.

"Much better." I said and if I could see her face it would probably be bright red.

After a bit Divinity fell asleep and I just watched her until sleep consumed me.