Chapter 10

Xavier's POV:

We have been back for a month now and everything has been great.

The pack loves Divinity and she has been doing a great job as Luna.

The only thing is that Divinity had been throwing up a lot recently. I have a suspicion that she is pregnant, as we haven't necessarily been safe while being intimate.

I hope she's pregnant because I know she would be a great mother.

I just got done work and was heading back to mine and Divinity's room. When I got there she wasn't in bed, but then I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I immediately knew it was Divinity, so I quickly ran to the bathroom to hold her hair back.

"That's it baby I'm taking you to the doctor!" I told her in a stern voice, to which she only pouted.

At the doctors

"Hello Alpha King, Luna Queen! What can I do for you?" The pack doctor, Liz, asked.

"Divinity here has been throwing up almost everyday for about a week now, and I would like it o find out why." I told Doctor Liz.

"I told you Xavi I'm fine! It's just a stomach bug!" Divinity exclaimed.

"Werewolves don't get sick Divinity!" I told her with a bored expression, and she only poured. I noticed she's been doing that a lot lately.

The doctor led us to an exam room and asked Divinity to pee in a cup and then took some of her blood.

"I'll have the results by tomorrow!" Doctor Liz told us.

"Thank you, and you can just call me with the results tomorrow." I told her to which she nodded and then left to continue with her work.

"Baby come on it's late, let's get you fed and then head to bed, okay?" I questioned.

"Okay." She said yawning and rubbing her eyes.

The next day

I was woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly picked it up so that it didn't wake up Divinity.

"Hello!" I said as I stepped out onto our balcony.

"Hello Alpha King, it's Doctor Liz. I have the results for the Luna Queen." She told me over the phone.

"Yes, is she alright?" I questioned, hoping to have the answer I was hoping for.

"Congratulations, the Luna Queen is pregnant!" She told me with excitement. I already had a feeling but knowing for sure she was is amazing.

"Thank you Doctor!" I said smiling like a fool.

"Of course, would you like to go ahead and schedule your next visit, it would need to be in 5 weeks." The doctor asked.

"Yes just go ahead and schedule it for when your next available and we will be there." I told her.

"Of course see you then." I said a quick goodbye and hung up.

I went back into the room to see my mate awake and reading a book.

"Hello gorgeous!" I said smiling.

"Hello!" She said dragging it out.

"Why are you so smiley?" She questioned

"I got the results back from the doctor." I said.

"I take it that nothing is wrong with me since you are smiling." She said smiling as well.

"Nothing is technically wrong with you." I told her, to which she just gave me a confused face.

"Your pregnant baby." I told her and her eyes widened and she started crying.

"What wrong baby, aren't you happy." I asked and then she started laughing. At this point I was very confused.

"Of course I'm happy, these are happy tears!" She said smiling, crying, and laughing all at once. I already know she's going to be an emotional mess while she's pregnant.

I then suddenly kissed her and she kissed back immediately. She moaned into the kiss and then straddled me. She started to take my clothes off but then suddenly jumped off of me and ran to the bathroom room.

I ran after her and held her hair back just in time, as she started to throw up.

After she was done I kissed her on the head, picked up and put her on the counter. I got her toothbrush and some toothpaste, then stated to brush her teeth for her.

"Thank you." She said smiling tiredly

"Of course babygirl. Come on you need some rest." She nodded her head and I took her to bed.

I stayed with her til she fell asleep, but then slowly started to fall back asleep myself while thinking of what the future had in store for us.