Chapter 8

Divinity's POV:

The day after Xavier and I marked each other he told me to pack a bag for a warm place. He said it's a tradition to go on a trip after the ceremony. Right now Xavier is in his office talking with Cole, as he will be the one taking over while we are away for a week.

Tomorrow morning is when we will leave and I'm almost finished packing. Just as I was debating on if I should bring a bathe suit or not Xavier walked in.

"Xavi? Should I bring a bathing suit?" I asked.

"Yes, little one. You are going to need it." He told me.

Xavier had already packed because he knew where we were going so it was easier for him. It wasn't long until it was time for bed, so me and Xavier climbed under the covers and went to bed.

The next morning

Me and Xavier were at the airport saying goodbye to everyone. We headed inside went through all the security and then off to the plane. Only it wasn't just any plane it was a private one.

"You have a private plane?" I questioned.

"No, baby! I have a private jet. Perks of being Alpha King." He told me.

We boarded the jet and shortly after we were in the sky. I had never flown before so I was very nervous, but Xavier made sure to hold my hand the entire time.

"Little one it's a long flight, why don't you try and get some sleep." I only nodded my head and before I knew it I was asleep.

A couple hours later

"Baby, babygirl! Wake up, we're here." I heard Xavier say, lulling me out of my sleep. When I opened my eyes we were still in the air.

"Look out the window!" Xavier said, and when I did I saw the most beautiful island.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" I exclaimed, as Xavier smiled at me

"Wow! It's so pretty!" I exclaimed, as Xavier smiled at me. Once we landed I still wasn't told where we were.

"Xavi where are we?" I asked hoping he would finally tell me.

"This is my private island. I usually come here once a year, just to take a break sometimes." He told me and I smiled at him.

It wasn't long after we landed that we headed to a car. We were driving for about 3 hours when reached our final destination.

The house was beautiful and extravagant. I was in awe. I still can't believe how much money this man has. It's honestly shouldn't be possible.

The house was tan and brown, with a pool in the front. Lighting were all around making the house seem as if it was glowing. Trees and ocean were also everywhere you looked. It was true paradise.

When we got there our luggage was already in our room and there was nobody but us

When we got there our luggage was already in our room and there was nobody but us. I think Xavier noticed my confused look to he explained to me.

"I gave the maids and staff off. I wanted it to be just us." He said with his breath fanning my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled, turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you I love it!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't we eat something, then swim a bit seeing as it's already dinner and you slept though lunch." Xavier said to which I nodded.

After dinner and swimming we went to bed. If only I knew I wouldn't be sleeping tomorrow, I would have slept better tonight.