Chapter 6

Divinity's POV:

I had been here for almost a month and during my time I have been planning my Luna Queen Ceremony. Ella has been a huge help along with some of the maids who are very kind.

My ceremony will be in 3 days as that is when the next full moon is. I'm very nervous as I've never done well with crowds, but Xavier assured me he will be with me every step of the way.

I have everything almost ready I just have to finalize the decorations and pick out my dress.

Day of the ceremony

Today is the day and I haven't seen Xavier at all today as this is basically like a wedding and traditions are the same. All my friends and family and basically everyone is here and I'm very nervous.

"Girl you need to take a deep breath and calm the fuck down. I can hear your heartbeat from here." Raven said and I gave her a stern look for her language. To which she just held her hands up in surrender.

"I can't calm down I'm super nervous!" I exclaimed.

"How about we put some music on while we get ready? Yeah?" Raven said to which I nodded and we both started to get ready.

After almost 5 hours I was finished and this is how I looked:

It was now time for the ceremony and my dad was here to walk to down to Xavier

It was now time for the ceremony and my dad was here to walk to down to Xavier. As soon as the doors opened and I saw him I had the biggest smile on my face.

As soon as I got to Xavier my dad hugged me then handed me off to him.

"Today we are here to except Divinity Anders as my mate and Luna Queen. If there are any objections speak now or forever hold your silence." Nobody spoke up so Xavier continued.

"Do you Divinity Anders promise to protect this pact, uphold peace and stability, and stay by my side til death do us part." He questioned and I remembered all the training I had done to be ready for this.

"I do" I said.

"With this blade I will cut our palms and mix our blood together to except you into this pack." He said as he cut my hand and then his and then held our hands together.

After that happened we carried on as if this was a normal human wedding. Only the vows I made were to Xavier and the pack.

After finally completing the ceremony everyone went to the woods and shifted into their wolves and those who couldn't shift were on someone's back.

This was the first time I got to see Xavier's wolf form as I had wanted to wait to make it special. He had gorgeous black fur and red eyes, which was showing he was a hybrid as that was his vampire side.

Xavier's POV:

We had just finished the ceremony and she was so beautiful in her dress, I wanted to rip it off of her that very second. I knew I had to control myself as our first time needs to be special.

Although it's kind it's kind of sad that I have to ask my best friend for sex advice. I mean I'm a 32 year old virgin, since my mom always told me to wait for my mate and that's exactly what I did.

It was now time for the run and everyone went to shift into their wolves and the ones who couldn't shift were on someone's back. When I came out from behind the tree my mate was just staring at me.

"What are you staring at mate?" I asked through our mind link.

"Nothing!" She squeaked our blushing and running behind a tree to shift into her wolf. When she came out I was in awe.

Her fur was pure white and her eyes the most vibrant purple I had ever seen. She was magnificent.

I walked up to her and licked her nose, to which she responded to by purring. When it looked at back at her, her eyes were even more vibrant letting me know he wolf was out and in full control.

So I decided to let Azrael out as well and drifted off to the back of my own mind.