1

Melly's Pov 

"Yo cortlen hurry up we got places to be!" i yell looking at my phone. "I'm coming" cortlen yells before coming downstairs. "So what d you think?" cortlen asks showing off his new outfit. "You look good" i say then start to feel my vision get blurry and my hand started to twitch. "You good melly?" cortlen asks. "Y-yeah" i say with a nervous smile. Cortlen turned around bending over to pick something up. 'Go ahead and touch him i know you want to' melvin says as i shake my head. "Melly you good bro?" cortlen asks putting his hand on my shoulder. 

He smelled good way to good and his outfit was showing way to much. 'Let me step in you know you want him' melvin says. I grab his hip and pull him closer i thought he would be mad i did that but he kept his hand on my shoulder. "Melly are you sure your ok?" cortlen asks. My hand started to twitch again and started to move down his hip but i stopped it. I pulled away completely and cortlen looked at me with a shocked expression. "Cortlen i'm fine but we got things to do remember?" i ask and he nods and walks outside to the car. 

I haven't ever had this feeling before. Melvin hasn't ever showed an interest in bortlen before.