12

Jamell's Pov 

He really moved on but i'm not mad i was the one who was taking to long to show him how i felt. "Jamell" Cortlen says and i keep looking at my phone. "Jamell please say something" Cortlen says. "Something" i say and he rolls his eyes. He looked at me for awhile then bit his lip making me raise an eyebrow. 

"Is this about lontrell?" Cortlen asks and i stand up ready to leave. "Bro you have no right to get mad with me you said you weren't interested in me in that way" Cortlen says. "Don't you have somebody why you in my face?" i ask before he grabs me. "Stop playing!" Cortlen yells. I felt my hand twitch and my vision get blurry. 

Cortlen's Pov 

I was slammed against the wall roughly making me gasp. "Look here you with lontrell so be with lontrell. Don't come to me trying to talk to me about the past i won't upset until you kept bringing it up" Jamell says making a shiver go down my spine. "M-melvin?" i ask and he nods. "I just don't want things to be weird between us ok?" i ask and he smirks. 

"Well i want you and only you. I wanna whisper in yo ear while hearing you moan my name. I wanna see you covered in hickeys letting people know you mine and only mine and i want you to know if anyone even look at you for to long i'm ending they life" Melvin says before biting my neck. 

"But i waited to long and now you with lontrell so to bad" Melvin says before leaving. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed