11

Jamell's Pov 

Jamell's Pov 

"I'm going crazy man i see him everywhere. I can't eat, i can't sleep and you don't even wanna know what goes through my mind when in the bathroom" i say to my friend taymor who also happens to be my therapist. "So bortlen has been the only thing on your mind for the past week?" Taymor asks and i nod. 

"Melvin keeps on saying i'm in love with him and not just mentally but physically and man i have been craving him" i said my hand twitching. "So according to what i'm hearing it seems to me like you are in love with bortlen correct?" Taymor asks and i shake my head. 

"No, no, no, no we just friends" i say and tay gives me a look. "A friend that is always on your mind and makes melvin happy? A friend that makes you wanna kill anyone that looks at them for to long? Jamell are you trying to convince me or yourself cause you in love" Taymor says. "Jamell repeat after me 'i'm in love with cortlen'" Taymor says. 

"I'm in love with cortlen. I'm in love with cortlen! I'm in love with cortlen!" I say with a smile and jump up making tay raise an eyebrow. "Where are you going?" Taymor asks. "To think" i say and walk out the room. What if i'm to late it has been a whole week what if he found somebody else. I looked at his post from earlier today and frowned. 

He's with lontrell!!!!! 

Hope ya'll enjoyed