6

Third Person Pov 

Melvin had pushed them down on the bed and smiled looking down at his friends body. Cortlen flipped them over with him being in melvin's lap making the other male smirk. "If you wanna take control go on ahead do yo thing baby" Melvin says making cortlen roll his eyes. "Are you sick or something? Jamell you been acting weird and ion know how to deal with it" Cortlen says his face showing no emotion but his voice showed concern. 

"First of all it's melvin and second if showing my life for you is weird then ion wanna be normal" Melvin says while rubbing the other males side. "It all makes sense now. But i can't do this not like this anyway" Cortlen says. Cortlen knew that jamell was still there but he didn't want to do it with melvin it would feel like taking advantage of his friend. "So your saying you and jamell love me in more then a friend way?" I ask. 

"Ain't that what i just said" Melvin says rolling his eyes. I got up off of him making him groan. "You know what ion got time if you wanna waste time and not take in what i'm saying then be my guest baby boy but everything i said earlier is exactly how me and jamell feel" Melvin says before walking off. Cortlen doesn't know what came over him but he grabbed the other males arm and kissed him. 

He doesn't know why he did it but he felt fireworks. He pulled away with a look of guilt. "Looks like i'm not the only one that has feelings" Melvin says with a smirk. He left a kiss on cortlens cheek before leaving the house. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed