10

Jamell's Pov 

I forgot about the talk we was supposed to have but honestly i was confused. I have always like bortlen i even shot a dude once for looking at him funny but do i love him in that way or is it just my personalities messing with me? "Jamell i think i like you and always have it's no surprise that i might actually. I stayed awake for two weeks straight when i found out you got locked up" Bortlen says. 

I remember that his eyes were all red once i had seen it but even then he was still beautiful. "I love you but i don't know if i'm in love with you. I have always been protective of you but i always thought it was just in a friend way" i say. 

'Lies the lack of boldness man i swear to god' Melvin says making me frown. 'Shut up melvin' i yell. 'Grow some balls and tell the boy you in love with him and wanna have babies with him getting mad at me cause you can't tell him how you feel' Melvin says. 

"I understand that but if your not in love with me then why'd you kill marco?" Bortlen asks making me growl. Marco had a crush on bortlen and would always stare at his butt and hint things to me about how he was going to handle him so i killed him. "Whatever come to me when you know what you want not melvin, not marcus or whoever else just you" Bortlen says. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed