3

Cortlen's Pov 

"Alright jamell we should be going now-" i start before i'm slammed against the car. "Stop playing bro" i say trying to push him off of me. We play fight all the time but i feel like this is WAY different. Is it just me or is he getting closer? Just when our faces were inches a part he looked confused and moved away. "No" Jamell says making me raise an eyebrow. "Are you ok?" i ask reaching out to touch him but he moved away making my heart break a little. I looked down and noticed his hand was twitching and i grabbed his hand in mine and walked over to the car. We stopped at a red light and i kept looking at him from the corner of my eyes. 

Why is he avoiding me? It hurts me knowing my bestfriend is going through something that seems to be really affecting him and there's nothing i can do to help him. 

Jamell's Pov 

My hand was twitching as i drove and my vision kept turning red and blurry. I can't believe i let myself loose control if i hadn't taken control who knows what could have happened to cortlen. I keep feeling his eyes on me but i can't bring myself to look in his direction. 

'Come on you know you want him you just being a baby like always' i hear melvin says making me clench my teeth. 

'No i don't he's my BESTFRIEND! Nothing more nothing less!' i yell in my head. 

'Naw you know you wanna bust him wide open on your bed and have him screaming for mercy" melvin says. 

I felt my length twitch at the image in my mind of cortlen with his hair all over the place, bruises all over his bed while breathing heavily. 

I pushed all the thoughts aside before melvin took control again. 

Sorry i ahevn't updated in a min but check out my datsunna book called 'ruin' 

Hope ya'll enjoyed