4

Jamell's Pov 

I laid in the bed with cortlen watching greenhouse academy. "Man daniel deserved so much better than what that show gave him" Cortlen says. "Why you say that he seemed like such a jerk" i say and corteln gasped. "I mean come on they gave daniel all that character development just for daniel to get nothing in the end. Plus hayley was a jerk to him and brooke was just a trash girlfriend for flirting with alex while she was with daniel" Cortlen rants. I found myself staring down at his lips wanting to lean in and kiss him. Once i felt my hand twitch i began to panic knowing what was about to happen. 

Cortlen's Pov 

I stopped talking once i noticed jamell lost in thought. "jamell?" i ask before i'm slammed down on the bed. "Dude enough" I say pushing at his chest but he grabs my hands and pin them above my head. "You so pretty" Jamell says leaning down biting my neck making me moan at the pain from it. "W-why'd you do that?" i ask before he hops off of me. Jamell ran downstairs and i ran after him. H left the house and ran to his car driving off. i go back in and look in the mirror to see a red mark on my neck where he had bit me. 

What is up with him? 

OK i personally hate this book but since ya'll like it i'll keep writing 

Hope ya'll enjoyed