Chapter One

"Hueeeee ya!! Ah YA!!!!"

Blue lights shone around a tea pot. In the reflection. A ninja. The Blue Ninja, Jay. He ducked as an attack from a Skulkin aimed for his head. Jay pulled out his nunchucks, twirling them around his arms then swinging the weapon to fight. More enemies closed in.

Jay twisted the handle of the tea pot and one pannle of the wall turned red and flipped around.
"Ninja-go!!" The Red Ninja, Kai jumped down, spinning around creating his Spinjitzu tornado. One Skulkin dropped down to the bottomed floor, a white glow emitting behind glass. The Skulkin ran to the wall. Glowing green hands poked through.

Cole, the Black Ninja jumped through the wall, utilizing his ghost body to cut corners and stop the Skulkin. They turned to run away but were stopped but the shattering glass of Zane, the White Ninja. Kai and Jay jumped down to meet them.

And a new chapter of the story started.

Cole raised his hands and slammed them on the floor creating a green glow around the floor. Using his possession powers and element of earth, Cole shook the ground and threw all the enemies off their balance. The four boys gathers as the opposite wall shook. Through a crash, Samukai, the general of the Skulkin army. Four arms extended each equipped with daggers he charged at the four Ninja.

From the sky, a green light! And the Green Ninja Lloyd jumped down. Lloyd surrounded his body with his energy, blasting it forwards as he hit the ground, sending Samukai flying back.

"Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?" Kai asked as the four others met up.
"I sure do, Kai!" Lloyd exclaimed, pulling out a scroll.
"But I don't know what it says! Can anyone help me read it?" He asked in a voice that was like he was talking to a child.
"We can!" The ninja stepped forwards in a line.
"Because reading is the first step to every adventure!"

"Go reading, go!!"

"Aaaand cut!" Dareth shouted, jumping out of the dark.
"Brilliant! Especially since Morro wasn't here. Eh- where is he, by the way?" Dareth asked. They all looked to Lloyd. Morro and Lloyd were brothers, and recently were connected by a wisteria link, that tied their thoughts and emotions together.

It was hard living this way. Emotionally, Morro wasn't doing the best.

"Uhhhh." Lloyd said.
"No." He decided to reply.

"Oh well, great as always!" Dareth exclaimed.
"Clean up, little fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!" Dareth shouted to a TV crew.

"A wrap?" Nya, previously a samurai now a Water Ninja, asked.
"I just got here. Dareth said--"
"Hey, hey! There's my boys! I knew you could Spinjitzu but that acting knocked me out." Dareth walked past Nya and talked right to the boys.

"Oh, hey, sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?" Dareth noticed Nya and asked. This was just insulting. Nya may be a girl, but she's just as strong, maybe stronger than the boys.
"You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" Nya shouted, raising her fist. Jay pulled her back.

"Easy! Nya is one of us now, there's no reason she should be treated differently." Jay exclaimed.
"No reason? You added a girl to the group. You know how much that hurts your image? You're a boy band, a hunk machine!" Dareth said.

"Come on! Just because Nya is a girl doesn't mean she ruined us! She's our equal! Hey- what if Morro was a girl? Would that change anything?" Lloyd asked.
"No. Because Morro's not a girl." Dareth replied. The Ninja exchanged glances.
"No-- Hypotheta-- never mind. What I mean is that none of us are more important than the others!" Lloyd exclaimed.
"Important? No. Irresistible... uh, debatable." Kai winked at fan girls by the studio doors. They screamed and acted pretty much how we would if we were in this world.