chapter 10

Jay woke up, his face in the sand. The other Ninja did.
"Oh, thank goodness you're alive, Cole." Nya said, relieved to see that the ghost wasn't lost in the water. Cole got up and rested om the sand, on his knees. He looked disturbed.
"Cole?" Jay asked.

Morro got up and ran his hand though his hair. He looked at the green cloth still tied around his arm. Thankgoodness it's still there.
"Where's Zane?" Lloyd asked.
"No. No, no, no..." Cole said, clenching his fists.
"Maybe he's lost at sea." Nya suggested.
"Nindroids don't get lost." Lloyd said.

"There was an orange glow." Cole said.
"When I went below deck, there was an orange glow in the rec room before the crash!" Cole exclaimed.
"Whenever you make a wish, there's an orange glow!" Jay jumped.
"Zane made a wish." Nya said in disbelief.
"Correction. Zane's not here. He made three wishes." Morro said, dusting off his pants.

"Why did this turn out like this?!" Jay shouted.
"Wu, Misako, Kai, the house, boat, Zane, this is al because of wishes!!" Jay stomped on the ground.
"If I didn't make a wish, Zane wouldn't have either! And the thing is, I didn't even tell the truth!" Jay exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Morro asked.
"I made a wish because I wanted to impress Nya, okay?" Jay said. Nya gasped.
"In the tomb of the FSM, I saw my future whete Nya and I were together! I don't know how but we were! And after all that, I was so desperate to get us together immediately, I forgot about what Neran said there." Jay said, his words getting slower as he went on.

"That seeing the future makes you do things." Morro corssed his arms. Jay nodded.
"Look, Jay. We forgive you, alright?" Cole said.
"We were just shaken up at the fact you madr a wish." Lloyd said.
"I made two." Jay said.
"HUH?" Nya asked.
"But that one was an accident! The first one was on purpose, the second one was a slip up in my words!" Jay exclaimed, stepping back. He saw his dad's book on the sand.

"And this thing just makes me want to lie even more." Jay picked it up and threw it in the water.
"Are we all done here?" Morro asked.
"Morro?" Lloyd looked to him.
"Listen, we were looking for an island right? Well, we found it." Morro pointed ti the island that they washed up on.
"And we can't dwell on the past for too long, okay. If we want Ninjago to have a better future, we need to get that Tiger Widow venom." Morro started to walk to the thick of the jungle and plants beyond the sand.

Lloyd ran after him, then Nya followed too.
"Come on, Jay." Cole called.
"I fell so bad." Jay said.
"The disappearances aren't because of you, so focus on your mistakes only." Cole said.

. . .

With more flying ships at their disposal, the Sky Pirates pulled the floating islands together to make one solid land... In the sky.

"I see Djinjago is coming together." Nadakhan said to his main crew.
"We're acquiring so much land, I wish we had more hands. I can tell you're getting stronger, Captain. Which one did you take?" Flintlocke asked about his captain's recent escapade.
"The titanium one." Nadakhan chuckled.
"He put up a good fight for a ninja. But we mustn't become complacent. They are en route to Tiger Widow Island." Nadakhan informed.
"Soto must have helped them. Do you want me to come with you to stop them?" Flintlocke asked.
"No, you stay here. But I may need a lady's touch." Nadakhan rasied his hand.
"As you wish." Dogshank nodded.

. . .

"The Tiger Widow's den should be just up ahead. Watch your step." Lloyd said, stepping onto an old bridge.
"You don't have to tell me twice." Cole said. Morro let Nya and Jay got first.
"You gonna cross?" Nya asked.
"I'll wait until you finish. In case you... Fall." Morro shrugged, glancing down. Jay and Nya made it to the other side as Morro gave himself a boost to jump over it.
"Sometimes I wish I had your power." Jay said.