chapter 7

"Find me those ninja! They can't just break out of Kryptarium and completely disappear." The Commissioner shouted, enraged that the Ninja broke out of the prison.
"I want witnesses, I want locations. These fugitives are ninja, people. They could be right under our noses for all we know." He walked past the room of first responders.

Nya spun around on a chair, disguised as a cop, sitting at a desk.
"All right, I'm in their secured network. But I still need that password." She whispered into her communicator in her wrist watch.

"I'm looking for it now, but I don't get it. Why do we have to hack into their system when we already have a Nindroid?" Jay whispered, also as a cop, a few desks over from Nya.
"Because Nindroids don't know everything. And if Soto says the map is the only thing that can stop Nadakhan is on his ship, we need to find it. And find it fast." Nya whispered back.
"Hey, real fast, what's the password again?" Jay asked, lowering his voice because man, it is high.
"The password is 'password'." The one he asked replied.

"Got that?" Jay nodded to Nya, pointing to his watch. Nya nodded and inputted the password.
"That worked." She whispered, surprised yet dumb founded.
" Now searching city records for the last known whereabouts of his ship, Misfortune's Keep." Nya tapped on the keyboard.
"Speaking of which, hey, Kai, how's Destiny's Bounty holding up?" Nya asked.

"I got my eyes on it now, sis. We sure could use it." Kai and Zane approached a repo area. He placed his hand on the gate to immediately retract it.
"Ow! Careful, Zane. It's electrified." Kai warned, holding his arm out in front of Zane.

"I believe all of the signs on this repo yard made that abundantly clear." Zane pointed to the electric warning signs.
"Perhaps there's another suitable solution past this obstacle. Airjitzu?" Zane lifted his hand, then flying up and over the fence.
"You don't have to sound so cocky." Kai said, quickly following.

"Looks like we have some trespassers. Go get them, Sir Chomps-A-Lot." The Repo man let his dog loose.

"Okay, I've located Nadakhan's ship. It was last recorded to be seen in Gypsy Cove. Three klicks north of Cannon Beach." Nya whispered back into watch.

"Thanks, Delara. Oh, I mean, Nya." Cole said, on his dragon. Lloyd laughed at the name being used for Nya.

"Not funny. Let's see how you like it when you look like our enemy's sweetheart." Nya said.

"Didn't we do that already?" Cole asked. Lloyd tilted his head.
"I mean, we fought Neran, Morro was his sweetheart." Cole shrugged.

"What." Morro's voice pierced through the communicator.

"Morro, it was a wonder of the world how you weren't dating." Lloyd said.
"You were blushing every time he directly spoke to you."

'Thanks for reminding me of my regrets.' Morro leaned his head back. Lloyd's eyes widened.
"Sorry." Lloyd said out loud.
"What?" Cole asked.
"Change the subject. Morro, how are you doing at your position?" Lloyd asked through the communicator.

"Easy." Morro sighed, dangling his legs over a building, surveilling the city center where the police station, the museum and the library were mostly in one place.
"Nothing out of the ordinary quiet day." Morro said.

"Gypsy Cove isn't far. We'll let you know what we see when we get there." Lloyd nodded to Cole and they flew off with speed.

Zane climbed upon the chains holding the Bounty down and attempted to break them.
"Would you hurry up?" Kai asked, anxiously.
"These chains will take me a while. You could keep interrupting me or perhaps start making yourself useful." Zane held his hand close to the chain. Kai tried to melt the chains but the Repo Man's dog started to chase him.
"Aah! Get away, get a—Get away, get away, get away!!" Kai shouted. Aggressive animals are no one's strong point.