chapter 4

"What are we doing all the way out in Jamanocai Village? The genie was never out here." Kai said, following Nya, who had disguised herself with a wig and glasses.
"You mean Djinn." Nya corrected.
"And since our Dragons attract too much attention, we'll need a more discrete mode of transportation. Ninjago's a big place." Nya said, leading Kai to a bike stand.
"Bicycle Chalet? Ugh. I know they confiscated all our vehicles, but I was hoping for something with a few more gears." Kai sighed

"They didn't take all of our vehicles." Nya pushed her hand on a wall, revealing a hidden compartment with high tech bikes she built.
"I always keep a spare for times like these." She shrugged.

"Haha! I love my little sister." Kai exclaimed. Nya looked on her bracelet, glowing red
"It's Zane's SOS beacon. There's trouble." Nya informed.
"What are we waiting for? Lead the way." Kai said. The two jumping on their bikes.

. . .

"Hmm. The Realm Crystal. It is here." Nadakhan said, approaching the safe house for dangerous relics and such built by Borg. Nadakhan tripped an alarm and white coloured Nindroids came running out.

"Intruder, freeze. You are surrounded." A Nindroid pointed it's blaster at the Djin.
"Hmm. Strange metal men. Uh, you do have me surrounded. But I am a captain. And captains don't take orders from anyone." Nadakhan raised all four of his hands, daggers summoning in each of them.

"He has a weapon. Fire!" The Nindroids shouted, firing away. Nadakhan defeated them all, using his power to teleport and deflecting the blasts of his daggers.

"The future." Nadakhan scoffed. He teleported inside, setting off another alarm. More Nindroids came.

"Intruder, freeze." A Nindroid halted. Nadakhan zipped through the blockade, teleporting into an elevator.
"Well, that was easy."

The elevator started to flood.
"Now it's starting to get interesting." Nadakhan said. He teleported on top of the elevator and saw a room with the Realm Crystal in it.
"Ah. The Realm Crystal." He entered the room.
"It is mine." He tried to grab it, but the image faded, turning out to be a hologram.
"Huh? What? Where is the real one!?" He shouted, breaking the central pedestal.
"Repair in Sector 5. Repair in Sector 5." The image or Borg's face appeared above it.
"You again. Well, maybe you can help me." Nadakhan said.

. . .

Kai and Nya seem to have driven out to a canyon.
"Zane should be just up ahead. But what are they doing out here? I thought they were at the library." Nya said, as the two entered the Corridor of Elders.

"There he is." Kai pointed to the image of Zane.
"But where's Lloyd?" He asked.
"That's not Zane." Nya said.
"It's Ronin!" Kai shouted, as Zane's image flickered away, turning into the one after them.
"Go around him!" Nya exclaimed.
"Go get them, Rex!" Ronin commanded his airship.

"We need to split up." Kai said to Nya as they turned left.
"We can't. He bottled us up in here for a reason. We have to outrun him." Nya nodded.
"Well, let's see if he can keep up with this." Kai pressed a button on his bike that shot missiles, breaking off a large piece of the canyon to drop it down. Ronin, following in his ship, was able to narrowly avoid it.
"Nice move. Right back at you." Ronin pointed forwards, doing the same thing. He fired at the cliffs, Nya and Kai just used enough speed to dodge.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! That's just rude!" Ronin exclaimed.
"This way. He won't be able to follow us!" Kai turned right, into a narrow passage way, fit only for a bike.
"We can't shake him!" Nya said, glancing at Ronin who flew above.
"Never liked taking the high road." Ronin jumped down the side of a cliff.
"I can't believe this guy." Nya said.