chapter 18

Soto looked through a spyglass to see Nya pacing around in a room. Then around the area, the entire Misfortune's crew, on lookout.
"Good news is she be on top. Bad news be everybody else and their mothers be guarding below." Soto said.
"So much for the quiet entrance." Ronin sighed.
"They may know you're coming, but they haven't caught us yet. We'll get you close, you do the rest." Skylor pointed to Jay.
"Don't be noticed. The minute they see us coming, it's all over." Jay flipped on his hood, his team getting ready too.

"Ninja Replacements, go!" They jumped off their floating piece of land to grip onto the side of the main Island. They snuck their way under connecting bridges and anywhere there was a blind spot in the look out. They stacked on top of each other as a tree. It worked.

Ronin threw Aeroblades into the side of the ground to act as a hook for a better climb. And finally, they got to the main connector to the temple of Airjitzu.

"Wait for me over there." Jay pointed.
"I'll get Nya." The team split up.

Let me tell you, when Jay wants to be a Ninja, he'll be a Ninja.

Nya looked at herself in the mirror with the dress on. The white dress with golden embroidery.

"Psst. Nya."

"Jay!" Nya whisper-shouted and turned to the window.
"You came for me." She said.
"Oh, wow. You look beautiful." Jay gazed in awe.
"I'll get you out." He pulled on the window bars but they didn't open.
"Oh, man!"

"I already tried. They won't budge." Nya said.
"Do you still have the poison?" Jay asked.
"They took it. Oh, Jay, the ceremony is gonna start any moment. You didn't use your wish yet, did you?" Nya asked.

"Not yet." Jay said.
"Is Morro?--"

"I didn't see him anywhere." Nya said.
"Dang it. When you really need him he's nowhere to be found!" Jay exclaimed.
"Maybe if we both…" Jay pulled on the bars and Nya pushed. No avail.

"I don't trust anyone else. I will escort her myself." Nadakhan's voice echoed from outside.
"It's him. Hide." Nya pushed Jay back. Jay's foot got stuck on a rope and he dangled over the side.

"It is time." Nadakhan busted open the doors.
"Already?" Nya asked. 
"Boy, if I had another wish, I sure would use it right about now. Now that you're in earshot." Nya raised her voice.

"Ugh. I wish Nadakhan wasn't a--" Jay tried to say. Sky pirates now spotted Jay.
"What are you looking at?" Jay shouted and flipped up to jump and fight them off
"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn! I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn!" Jay shouted.

"If you won't come willingly, Nya…" Nadakhan raised his sword.

"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn!!!!!"

"...I will take you regardless." Nadakhan said.
"Wait." Nya halted. Jay kept shouting.
"Call me Delara." Nya said.
"Why the sudden change?" Nadakhan asked. Jay kept shouting.
"I never thought I'd say this, but you've proven to be the most powerful. You win. And I'd be a fool to turn my back on the man who could grant me everything I ever wished for." Nya said, literally trying to just buy time with words.

"Delara and I dreamed this moment would come, but we never had the chance to see it through." Nadakhan said.
"But now you can. In her honour. We can be powerful together." Nya said.

"Yes."

"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a--" Jay kicked some guy away.
"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn!" Jay sighed and grabbed the rope to swing closer. He hit the wall.
"I wish-- Whoa!" He fell.
"I wish Nadakhan wasn't a Djinn!" Jay's shouts were still too quiet.