chapter 11

The NGTV helicopter flied up to Djinjago in the aky.

"Ninjago News Air Traffic control, Gayle Gossip with breaking news." Gayle announced to her camera-man.
"For weeks, everyone has been stumped as to why prime real estate of Ninjago has simply vanished into thin air. Well, consider the mystery solved. They are in thin air." She moved aside to show the floating islands of land.
"Directly above us are the missing remains. I'm staring at it right now, folks. Literally, chunks of Ninjago reassembled into what looks like...Hold on, I think I see someone flying towards us. Maybe they can provide more clarity." A sky pirate vessel started to make it's way to Gale and the helicopter.

This land had unwanted villagers and they started to attack by firing at them.
"More breaking news. Literally, my news chopper is breaking apart. The people of this floating island do not provide more clarity. They provide more cannon fire! Dangerous cannon fire!" Gayle shouted.
"This is Gayle Gossip signing off, hoping I can still land this thing." He said.

Jay was on the Misfortune's keep, cleaning it up while a Vengestone ball and chain were attached to his foot.
"Looks like you missed a spot." Nadakhan said, spilling Jay's bucket of water.
"I'm not gonna say it." Jay sighed.
"Say what? That you can wish it all away? Well, you can." Nadakhan said.
"You've already made your first two wishes, you have one left."

"My friends will come for me." Jay planted his foot down infrotn of him.
"I hope so. The more of you my Djinn Blade collects, the stronger I become." Nadakhan said. Jay's gaze narrowed.
"Creating a world from scratch takes a lot of hard work. Djinjago would get done a lot sooner if everyone pitches in, if you know what I mean." He threw the sword towards Jay and it stuck in the planks. It was like Jay could hear the screaming.

"Care to say hello to your friends? Wish it. Wish it all away and join them. Wish it and you'll never have to pick up another scrub brush again." Nadakhan said, picking up the sword again.
"If I don't have this Vengestone ball and chain, I'd zap you clean off this ship." Jay threatened.
"Hmm. I can see why she once liked you. You're stronger than you appear." Nadakham said, referring to Nya.
"But I know it's all an act. Deep down, you're scared. You know you're weak. You make jokes to mask that you're afraid." Nadakhan said.
"That's why you didn't do anything when she fell for your friend, why you can't do anything when she falls for me." Nadakhan turned his back. Jay made a face.
"Believe me, aboard my ship, you will break. I will make sure of it. And when that time comes, I will be there, so you can wish it away."

"Hey, I'm not the only one to make jokes to cope, have you even met Morro?" Jay asked.
"Oh, I guess not, but-- Still not gonna say it." Jay turned back to the deck.
"When he's done swabbing the deck, make sure he swabs the entire hull." Nadakhan fleated off.
"The bottom of the ship, Captain?" Flintlocke asked.

. . .

Jay, attached to the side of the ship, had to clean it.
"You're not afraid, are you, funny man?" Nadakhan asked, fleating beside him.
"Ha! I love it!" Jay shouted.

. . .

The Ninja have beeing trying to find a way back to Ninjago. Morro suggested Lloyd go and try, if at least one of them makes it, they can all make it. But, that wasn't the case. Lloyd was flying back to the island, almost crashing down on the sand. Cole ran to help him.

"You okay? Did you see any land?" Cole asked Lloyd who could barely support himself up.
"Just water. I tried to reach the mainland, but it's too far. We won't be able to get off this island on our own." Lloyd said.
"You used my energy, too right?" Morro asked, on the ground, supported by Nya.
"Mine and yours. It's too far." Lloyd said, basically collapsing right after.