I TURNED INTO ERROR SANS?!

A normal night like any other and no biggie, here I was kissing a guy I don't know for just $50 in an alley.
  I don't have a problem with that but he has a bit of breath...he doesn't look too bad, messy pomp hairstyle, black hair, no beard, about 19 years old, a little muscular, pants jeans, maybe he's a playboy...but he's here loving being pressed against the wall.

   He opens his eyes a little during the kiss and is surprised that I have mine open,analyzing him.

  — Did you have your eyes open??!! — He stops the kiss and looks at me a little angry and embarrassed.

  — No need to be ashamed of having enjoyed the kiss, but I have time to go and I don't have all the time in my night to be with you — I said, taking my hand off the wall and his waist, stopping to press him against the wall ready to create distance between our faces but he grabs my neck tightly trying to get me to kiss him again.  I'm already so used to it that I'm not even surprised anymore, many say to me that my mouth satisfies anyone in every way, whether in my voice, words, or sexual.

  — I really don't have time to continue where you- — I'm interrupted by him putting a fifty-dollar bill over my mouth.  "Does he really want to play like that?" I think passing my hand again on his waist stopping on his ass, I switch places with him leaning my back against the wall and putting his body against mine.

  — You really don't have time or didn't think it was worth fifty bucks? Or I mean... — He said raising an eyebrow with a mischievous smile on his face, he rested his hands on my neck holding two 50 notes, making my eyes follow his hands and go back to staring at him, we kept glaring at each other maliciously for a while until I ask a question.

  — How old are you? — I always ask this question to everyone, to make sure they're not a minor, and soon he's surprised and bites his lip nervously, avoiding eye contact.

  — Shit, don't you tell me you're underage? — I say surprised and soon let go of his waist, killing the mood.  I've had under 18s asking to be with me but I've never accepted or hooked up with anyone much less kissing but he had offered me money so i assumed that he was of legal age.  “Shit what an idiot I am!” I thought, pushing him back slightly.  “I was supposed to stay at home doing fanarts and listening to errorlovania at the highest sound so all my hot neighbors would complain about the noise... Is there any neighbor I didn't stay?” I think as I take a long breath and walk out of the alley where I was standing,as if nothing had happened “I better forget it happened”.

  — Are you just leaving? without finishing the job? — He talks like I work with it, he holds out a hand to me with the two $50, having a winning look on his face waiting for me to get back to doing what I was doing before.  I take another sigh.

  — I don't stay with under 18, look for someone more special than me to take your virginity — I knew by the desperate way that he was pretending to be Power bottom, he's probably going to have some kind of date with a friend he knows and didn't want to be embarrassed.  I turned around and kept walking until I felt myself being pushed hard onto the road full of moving cars.

  — IF YOU WON'T STAY WITH ME YOU WILL NOT STAY WITH ANYONE ELSE NOAH!! — That was the last thing I heard right before my vision went completely black.

— Shit... Am I going to die?... I wish I had time to draw more... make more friends instead of kissing or flirting over anyone I think is beautiful... have true love...build a family...stop being self-interested/selfish...ok, maybe that's what I won't stop being because for me to do something I'll always want or expect something in return!  But even so...the only thing I did good in my life was participating in the Undertale fandom...And if I get to heaven and have a bunch of aunts talking the same crap like.."you died so young, only 23 years old .." "for what reason did you die?"  "being LGBT is a sin!"aaaahh... I hope there is reincarnation... — My vision clears and I find myself in the middle of nowhere, that's right!  in the middle of a completely white space!.

  — Wow, that really reminds me of the Error Sans anti-void... — i looked around for something and when I looked at myself...

  — WTF — I jumped in fright.

I don't have skin anymore, my voice is all weird and these clothes look like Error... — I stopped for a moment to think... A white void like Error sans... Black bones like Error Sans ...Clothes like Error Sans...voice like...

  — I TURNED INTO ERROR SANS!  —