K-Kings?? Part 1

||||||||||||||||||||||||•CHAPTER 3•||||||||||||||||||||||||

  — Eeeh...Hi?"  can you help me beautiful— "what the fuck did i say????"

||||||||||||||||||||||||•CHAPTER 4•||||||||||||||||||||||||

  The panicked skeleton grabs the apple and takes a quick bite before I can speak or do anything.  "SHIT! WHY DID HE DID THAT?"  When I was going to run towards him I hear another skeleton just like him but in yellow clothes shouting in our direction.

— GET AWAY FROM MY BROTHER! — The skeleton runs towards us but I make another portal to return to the anti-void.

  "That...surely wasn't in my plans...".  I take time to recover.

  "Didn't the codes say that Nightmare hadn't bitten the apple? It's not possible that I entered DreamTale exactly at the time of the accident...".  I snap my fingers and the code window opens and I type "Nightmare" again.

  / Nightmare \

  'It's part of the Feelings balance, it's part of the bad feelings, Envy, Jealousy, Greed, Sadness, Fear, Frustration...'

  'He has a brother named Dream and they lived in the DreamTale Universe where they protected the tree of feelings, but an accident happened and Nightmare was corrupted.  He from now on isn't the innocent and helpless skeleton from before'

*Corrupted
*Want revenge
*Thirst for power.
*The source of all bad feelings.
*He now has the power to manipulate the feelings of other for in his favor.
*feel alone...

  "I regret never having been very interested in DreamTale...he seems very interesting... He will probably try to kill me if I go there again... doesn't hurt to try..."

...

...

  "I can't believe I'm going to try to be friends with a psychopath... Well...the original Error is one... AAAAAAGRRRH LET'S GO BEFORE I LOSE MY COURAGE!"  I open the little portal hole again.

  "I should train more in making portals...I'll grow up and I won't fit in this hole anymore."  I enter the portal and feel my feet step on something, I look down and see a rabbit-eared human dead in a pot of blood.

  A feeling of wanting to throw up comes up as I look around seeing only bodies on the floor with blood, until I see a skeleton statue and a crying octopus on his kness hugging the statue's legs.  "Nightmare...".

  I start walking towards him, avoiding the bodies.

Hey… — I whisper.  He turns to me startled, his tentacles become sharp and point at me.  "Calm down Error..."

  — Calm down... I won't hurt you... I was wondering if everything's alright... — "REALLY THIS IS THE BEST YOU COULD TALK ABOUT? OF COURSE HE IS NOT FINE!"  He calms down and gets up trying to stop crying.

— W-Who are you? — He speaks wiping tears and trying not to look at the statue.

My name is… — I stop speaking.  "Wait...who named Error, Error was Ink...If I say another name that will change everything...?"

My name is Noah, but call me Error and your name prince? — I say smiling at him as if we are not in the middle of a sea of ​​blood.

I see some purple blush on it.  "how cute"

— M-My N-Name is N-Nightmare — he says, ducking his head in embarrassment.  "I should distract him a little...it must be really hard to have almost killed your own brother..."

How old are you..? — "And besides, it's been a long time since I've talked to anyone other than Destiny." I ask walking over to the dead tree but not cut in half.

  "I thought Nightmare had cut down this tree... did I get there sooner...?"  I sit leaning against the tree and tapping the ground beside me for him to sit down too.

— I-I'm 110 y-years old…” He answers walking to my side where I hit. "ONE HUNDRED AND TEN YEARS?? I THOUGHT HE WAS A CHILD!!! Is it because this AU is peaceful and they've never been exposed to the Multiverse?? it could be... I don't even know how long time in anti-void I passed...They say that in Anti-void time passes too fast or too slowly... impossible to predict my exact age...".

Well!  I don't know my exact age but I think I'm 23! — I say smiling at him but my smile fades when I look straight ahead, we both stay silent and Nightmare feels like he's going to cry again.

Why are you going to cry again? — I ask him, looking directly into his cyan eyes.  "I'll help you stay strong Nighty! You better reward me in the future!"

—  I-I ki-killed the e-entire village…i-includ-ding my o-own b-brother. — He speaks shakily.  I take his hand with both of my hands.

Your brother is not dead. He wouldn't like it if you stayed like this.  Be strong for him Prince! — I stand up, pulling his hand so he gets up too.  He gets up and doesn't say anything.

  I walk holding his hand on the way to an castle at the end of the village.  "What a big village...Too bad everyone is dead...That's so romantic, walking holding hands through various bodies and blood."

  Arriving at the giant castle still silent, admiring the castle.  "Why did they make a castle? Well... unlike other AU's, in DreamTale humans and monsters coexist and there is no underworld, which means there are other kingdoms..."

—Why are we here...?"  Nighty asks me as we try to push through the giant castle gate.

Let's try to be Kings! — I speak excitedly to Nightmare, who is surprised by what I said.

  —WHATTTTTTTTT?!  —

/Author Notes\

Sorry if the grammar is wrong, english is not my first language, and sorry by the small chapter.

I was inspired by a story from Achieve our own
Name: Now i'm Nightmare
Creator: MNTRhyn

Bye thank you for reading this chapter.