Shadow Chapter

My king has brought interesting companions, it seems they know King Noah!

They both stare at the guards so suspiciously, from what I have analyzed of the hooded man, he fought a lot! I must be careful that he doesn't want to take my place as my king's right hand!

But the black and white one seems to come from a place that doesn't need to fight as much, but he seems to have a fighting instinct and a very good reflex

From the way they are both looking around, analyzing every part of the castle, they seem to be trying to see if they can defeat all the soldiers in these corridors!

I can't let them underestimate my subordinates! Even as guests of the king, underestimating your soldiers is underestimating the king's strength!

When I go to activate my aura I feel my king's gaze and immediately stop my action.

My body shakes and sweat, but I try to keep walking as if nothing has happened, so the guests won't suspect anything.

My king must really like these boys to protect them even though they underestimate our strength....

I will follow his will! My kings have never made any bad decisions! NYEH HEH HEH

....

They seem more settled sleeping together, sometimes when I pass by their room to patrol I always hear them talking. It seems that their conversation never ends.

Since yesterday they talk and never separate.

They are best friends in one day! Incredible! NYEH HEH HEH

I don't think they eat like us, Shadows and our's kings since they didn't go into the dining room.

Good thing, since we are getting ready to receive a large portion of monsters!

I feel a familiar energy approaching me and quickly defend myself with a bone-sword.

One of the soldiers is challenging me to a duel, I see the darkness transform into several soldiers, I smile and make the counter attack.

I can't disappoint the audience, can I?

I see my work increasing in the future.

Not that I have a problem or anything, my kings work much harder than me! I have to follow the examples of my kings!

— Uno — King Nightmare calls me.

I have received a name! Unu[¹]!

A cool name for a cool guy! My king is wise! NYEH HEH HEH

— Is everything normal? — My king's voice is calm but I know that if I say something wrong my king won't like it.

But I can't lie either!

The crowd of monsters is a bit difficult to control, but with my team and the team of the other 4 main shadows it's easy!

We are very lucky to have received training for this situation!

King Noah is also very wise! NYEH HE HE

— Everything is going according to plan, all citizens are going to their homes, but there is a problem... — I speak carefully, I can't irritate my king but I can't hide anything either!

I feel my king's gaze brighten.

His eye glows?

Well… Since king Noah is back anything is possible!

— What has happened? — His voice is no longer calm, it is emotionless.

Scary.

— Some citizens are worried about their family members' injuries and are asking us to help them, they don't have enough medicine for everyone — I report the situation being careful with all the words.

This situation is good for us, if we provide the necessary help, they will have a better impression of us and will certainly work better knowing that we will not use our power against them!

— Hm... —

My king must be thinking about very deep things!

I'm sure it's not as simple as I thought! I made a mistake…

Well, whatever decision my king has I will support him with all my might!

That's why I am number 1, Uno! NYEH HEH HEH.

...

My king decided to help the seriously wounded with the medicines we had.

Good thing that our king made three teams for food and medicine expeditions.

We even have two teams for mining!

Even though we don't need to eat, our King has thought of everything to welcome our citizens!

My king is wise! NYEH HEH HEH

But even though we have a team to fetch medicinal herbs, no one is an expert in taking care of wounds, at least I have never seen my kings take care of any wounds...

"..."

Well... They never needed it! NYEH HEH HEH!

— Commander! — A Shadow Undyne calls me, ugh, Dua[²], My rival.

I can't let my guard down!

I cannot allow her to pass me!

Even though we have the rule that says we can't fight at night, I still need to be on my guard since I am number one!

— Yes? — Even with our rivalry, we keep our fights out of our king's eyes! We can't give the impression that we have a bad relationship because of our status.

She is the second in command of the Shadows and since I am the leader, I need to set an example.

She flashes a forced smile.

— We need you now, Commander — Every time she says the word 'Commander' it seems her face gets uglier.

NYEH HEH HEH!

I hide my smile but she seems to realize that I am happy and her face gets even stiffer.

— Okay, let's go — I maintain my professionalism, and walk over to the other Shadows who were waiting for me.

We need doctors, but I'm sure our Kings, Nightmare and Noah, are already planning to bring doctors!

How do I know this?

My Kings are wise! NYEH HEH HEH.

…………

[¹] Uno: One in Espanhol

[²] Dua: Two in Indonesio