Ink

— What do you want Ink? —

— I'll have the usual Sans —

I look around at my newest AU and see something different than what I created.

A human.

"Did I add more than one human?"

I feel the feeling of curiosity arising in me.

This human came out of nowhere, even if I'm a bit forgetful...I'm sure I didn't draw him.

Who is this human?

Did Fate send him to watch me?

The human smiles mischievously at me and walks toward an alley.

"That..."

He certainly wasn't sent by Fate.

A mischievous smile enters my face.

"Maybe I can have a little fun..."

...

"How silly of me to have my old appearance, sometimes I forget that being a human in an AU is totally weird but it seems that this AU is celebrating for opening the passage to the surface together with humans"

There is no one in the alley and I see Ink saying goodbye to Sans and coming towards me.

"That reminds me of a few moments before I died..."
...

"shit...the last person I kissed before I died was a kid under 18. No. Better forget about it."

Ink approaches me smiling.

"Better enjoy my new life...and make Destiny's life a living hell."

— Have we met somewhere before? — he says, smiling innocently.

"I'm sure he's hiding something, even though he suspects me he didn't attack me or anything.

I returned his smile, but forgetting that the only smile I can make as a human is the typical naughty smile I had in my past life.

Ink continues smiling not caring about my smile.

"Shit. I can't even smile anymore looking like this? at least he's not thinking about this too much."

— What? I can't want to talk to a handsome guy like you? —

"STOP IT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 'I WANTED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE AU'S' AFTER THAT I WOULD BE HIS FRIEND AND GET TO DISTRACT HIM TO DESTROY THE AU'S, A PERFECT PLAN. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS NOAH! I WANTED TO—"

— Of course you can, but... here? — He looks around as if he is planning something.

Shit, shit, shit, shit... SHIT

"I'm sure I've done everything but give the impression that I want to be just a friend"

...

"Let's try to be more friendly, without seeming to want to fuck with him"

...

— A great place for friendships, don't tell me you were thinking of something more? —

Noah gives a small smile, surprisingly innocent but still with a hint of provocation.

"Great, perfect, I just want to be your friend, no big deal, just friends.

Or that's what Noah thought.

Little does he know that Ink's type is guys with innocent but provocative faces. And Noah fit his ideal type perfectly.

Noah is surprised once again when instead of Ink smiling and starting a conversation with him, he shortens the distance between them.