Prince part1 [Semi-M]

— Why are you like this Noah? — Lust says, laughing at my situation.

— Hey! I didn't know he was going to think about fucking me! literally! — Noah retorts feeling deceived.

"Who knew he was thinking about it...even though he's gorgeous and has beautiful eyes..."

Noah remembers when Ink's eyes changed to pink and formed a heart.

"Nah... Even though he's handsome I still wouldn't stay with him."

Lust finishes laughing and tries to catch his breath.

— So? why did you run away from him? isn't he handsome? — Lust asks, smiling and a little confused.

Lust is used to Noah kissing anyone in his club for money and he loves knowing that he can get free kisses from Noah whenever he wants.

At least until he find a soul mate

Lust knows that Noah wouldn't run away from a powerful and handsome guy, so if he ran away from Ink it's simply because Ink isn't handsome enough.

— Nah, he's handsome, it's just that... — Noah is silent and lets out a smile through his nose making Lust even more confused.

— I can only think of him as an idiot —

Lust starts laughing again.

— Ink is literally the creator and protector of AU's, Noah. He probably thought it was strange to have more than two skeletons in the AU he created and approached you to find out what you were doing there — Lust answers smiling and then becoming more serious, worried about what Ink thought when he approached me.

"Yes... I can't just think he's just an idiot, what if he has more motives underneath that pretty face?".

Aah... I need to...

— Lust, are you going to the club today? — Lust looks at me and answers with his typical tone.

— Isn't it obvious? — Lust turns around showing me his beautiful clothes.

— I think I'll take a walk through there. — I get up and walk over to Lust's closet, seeing several flashy and sexy outfits, as well as a wonderful collection of vibrators.

"Aaah... it's a shame that my collection is in my old world... I think it's one of the only important things I left behind...and my fanarts..."

I pick up an outfit that stands out with the black color of my bones and look in the mirror at Lust, who stood watching my echobody while I dressed.

"Wait... I had an idea..."

I smile and make a portal, entering it without hesitation.

— Did He just walked out of my AU with my clothes...? Ah... he is going to make trouble again... well, i have to talk about his situation with Papyrus, I am sure he will love it hahahahah —

...

"When will he be back?" Nightmare begins to think again, looking at his giant kingdom, but without inhabitants.

— MAJESTY! —  01 Shouts opening the door, showing that it is something important.

— What happened 01? — Nightmare asks stressed.

The last time 01 entered his office like this was when travelers from other realms invaded Dreamtale.

— Forgive me for entering without permission! King Noah is back! — 01 speaks quickly, afraid of annoying his king.