Ink

I can't believe I actually came here.

Noah sent us on a mission to protect his partner and since we had nothing to do after we split from him, we accepted.

But we would never know that his partner is a king...

Currently X and I were captured by several black Papyrus, I'm used to seeing several versions of Papyrus but seeing several similar Papyrus in the same place is practically impossible for that to happen.

Who is this Nightmare guy?

Noah didn't say anything about Nightmare just that he was his partner and that he needed helpers.

Does he want me to be a bodyguard for a guy who knows how to defend himself? Noah is blind to think that a guy who rules a kingdom alone is weak.

[Well... Noah said it was a weird request... Look how many guards this guy has, why does he need us to defend this Nightmare for?]

- For the first time I agree with you X but this Nightmare guy must be important for Noah to ask us this...

[When will he arrive? he should come to see who invaded his kingdom, shouldn't he?]

The moment X finishes speaking the dungeon door opens with force and a tentacled Sans enters looking angry and another hooded Sans follows him worriedly.

He stops in front of our cell.

- Say your name and who sent you.

[This is the time to say our name Cross, don't look like an idiot]

Cross sighs trying not to get mad at what X called him.

- My name is Cross and the one who sent me here was Noah, he told me that a guy called Nightmare needed help and that I was supposed to be his bodyguard.

Tentacle Sans sighs and the one behind him gives me a smile, looking like he's happy about something.

[INTRODUCES ME TOO IDIOT!]

"As if I was going to do that..."

[INTRODUCE ME, INTRODUCE ME, INTRODUCE ME]

- SHUT UP X, HE'LL THINK I'M CRAZY!

The two are surprised by Sans who seemed to be calm, screaming like an idiot, as if he was talking to a ghost.

[Now you'll have to explain why you screamed]

X laughs at Cross, being the victor.

Cross looks at the tentacled Sans and then explains himself.

- Sorry, I have to share my body with a Chara and he talks a lot.

Nightmare nods in agreement.

- Did you say Noah sent you?

- Yes

[Wow! He's the second Sans who hasn't treated you like an idiot]

Nightmare knows that Cross is telling the truth when Cross's feelings don't change, even though he's new to feeling feelings he can make conclusions according to the way Cross spoke.

Nightmare sighs and opens the prison door with his tentacles, he is without keys but manages to open the door by manipulating his tentacles to enter the lock and form a key.

-After he left, he's just finding me mora and more work...

Nightmare grumbles not caring about the two of them listening to him.

-Follow me, I'll take you to your rooms since now you're going to live with me.

Nightmare walks to the exit.