Discussion

Swap made the tacos and put them on the table in a beautiful way, everyone looked with mouths salivating at the tacos. The smell was great too, and they are starving.

[Crap, how did we change seats?]

Cross quickly regretted laughing at X.

If they hadn't moved he could have been eating delicious tacos, it had been years since he had tasted any food at all.

He has even forgotten how to chew or taste something.

 — They look great — Dust compliments Sans but still doesn't look away from the food, he is really thankful to have found UnderSwap Sans.

He has completely irresponsible parents, Dust is sure they have forgotten about them.

But Dust is also confident that they will pick them up after a while.

Noah is not too forgetful to leave them alone for more than some hours.

If it weren't for Cross learning a little about portals from Noah they would 'die' without eating anything. The Shadows are too strange for him to ask about where there is food for them to eat.

Plus...it's been a long time since Dust has talked so much, so he still needs some time before he finally lets go of his past completely and adapt in this new life of his.

Unlike Dust, who doubts everything and everyone, Cross and X want to explore as much as they can, for them just getting out of the white hell is wonderful.

In the white space Ink told them many things, and besides AU's, their favorite subject is food! The delicious, salivating foods of each AU!

Each AU may have the same foods but some have tastier foods than others and Hm... Cross and X would love to eat them all!

Swap feels a feeling, that he hasn't felt in months, uncontrollable joy.

Seeing the human and another skeleton praising his food is incredible!

It has been a while since he has cooked. Whenever he comes home he sees the house empty. He has not an ounce of motivation for anything but sleep, so in order not to be sick he buys instant food or prepares something easy.

He hopes the food will be tasty for his visitors anyway.

 — Bon appetit! — he says, smiling.

Soon after he gives permission to eat, not a second later X and Dust take a big bite of the taco.

They both close their eyes and begin to enjoy their food.

[Ughh...]

Suddenly, tears start streaming down X and Dust's faces making Swap despair.

 — Are you guys okay? Is there something wrong with the food? — Swap gets up quickly but Dust pulls himself together and explains.

 — It's just been a while since I've really enjoyed a meal like this — he is a bit embarrassed about this, but still calmly explains to Swap, not wanting him to think that there is something wrong with the food when it is totally the opposite.

The food is amazing for sure better than the instant food he always ate once a day. Sometimes not even once.

Seeing Dust explain himself X wipes away the tears that have escaped and quickly explains himself as well.

 — It's been a while since I've even had anything to eat, so I'm really happy when I can eat such delicious food like this — X replies while looking at his taco.

[He'll think we're homeless if you talk like that X]

Cross speaks but in the end he understands what X meant.