Prologue: We Still Got It pt. 1 (🌸)

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: not chapter 1 yet! But hang in there with me now! Just a lil somethin to start off sweet before the chaos of the storms comes in!😏😝🤗💜❤ p.s. (🌸) for fluff (🍋) for smut

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Location: Santa Barbara, California, LA
Home: Paisely-Neverland Park home of the Nelson-Jackson family household
Date: July 9, 2020
Time: Late evening

~♡~

Prince's 3rd POV:

As the shot of scenery around the parts from the house tour follows with the flow of soft sounds filled the air, familiar sound of piano music plays from the second floor of this family household. It shows that Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson, the now 63 year old, still in good shape, in good posture, sitting on the piano bench. Sitting upright as he is looking down at his notepad, a dark blue pen scratching down on the blue lined paper notepad, writing down unfinished lyrics that he never finished back in 2004.

Him, humming beautifully to a new tune that he just made with the help of the piano keys from his skilled finger tips as he writes down automatically the new batch line of lyrics on the pad of paper. He wears a comfortable little grin on his face as he writes down another future song to add for his upcoming The Golden Past: Purple Rain 2022 Prince Nelson-Jackson Tour next year.

As he writes with his right pinkie, his right pinkie wearing one of his favorite Prince symbol metal pinkie ring, sticking out delicately with his other right side fingers curled tight on the ball point pen. He hums to himself to the last tune of the last words of the new batch of written lyrics from his head on the paper. As he finishes up writing the new batch line of lyrics, he writes three more words and keeps on side-eyeing his gorgeous wedding ring on his left ring finger as his left hand holds the slightly bent notepad flat on top of the piano.

He finished writing the lyrics and then finally, his beautiful honey-pot of golden brown eyes stare at the huge diamond of his wedding ring. He puts down the blue pen on the piano table and pulls his wedding finger closer to his view. He stretches out his four fingers that shake slightly from his old age, but that's been protecting the ring that holds his finger and his marriage for 40 plus years ago.

Those, sweet-Jesus, 40, long years of marriage to the man that he finally gets to love for the rest of his life and so on. That man being Michael Joseph Jackson himself, his true love, his true king to his name.

(A/N: same pic from the house tour part 2)

Once finishing looking back at those beautiful memories of his life, Prince then turns back to the piano table with a tiny smile on his lips as he continues to write out another set of new lyrics to his new song

Once finishing looking back at those beautiful memories of his life, Prince then turns back to the piano table with a tiny smile on his lips as he continues to write out another set of new lyrics to his new song. Once back in the peaceful writing, he was then wrapped around by a familiar, strong arm from behind him and Prince chuckles as he stops his writing as he was just finished writing those new lyrics. His husband was finally home.