Ch 16: The Beginning in the Calm before the Storm prt 2

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: heyyy again all my sensitive little heartsss! 😚😚😚❤💜✨🤗 So! Lemme just tell y'all this quickly! Chapters 15-22 were written and re-edited two weeks ago so yeah...! soooo.... part 1 of this just happened...! 😶✋ anywaaaaaayyyysss! I'm scareddd y'all...!😳 Let's get into more heartbreak! Yaaaay...! 🙃🔫💔❤💜

Enjoy... I guess...!~😞

~♡~

Date: August 16, 2020
At Tom's flat (British word for apartment/house)
Time: night time

~

Inside the flat of secret boyfriend Tom's flat, sat Zendaya on the blue modern couch. After seeing so many news on the media from her phone screen read multiple black and bold head lines stating HOLLAND & ZENDAYA NELSON-JACKSON CAUGHT 'LIP LOCKING' MUST SEE!

The daughter of the two music legends aka Prince and Michael Jackson; Zendaya and Tom Holland CAUGHT kissing in the car.

It's mostly 'Tom Holland and Zendaya this' and 'Tom Holland and Zendaya that'... But this is new news!

Now she sees why her parents, ESPECIALLY her dad the most, HATES the tabloids with a strong passion in his heart. The words 'CAUGHT KISSING' is pretty much EVERYWHERE in Hollywood right now.  The news even traveled up so fast to her parents house. Now, she is retreating and 'staying low' in Tom's flat  to keep from her Papa's wrath since he probably knows about this situation now.

Papa and daddy have probably been fighting about it... UGH...! They're SO annoying sometimes when they fight when we're not there! Thought Zendaya, grudgedly with a roll of her eyes as she threw herself back on the cushion of the blue couch with an exshasted sigh. She then sinks deeply, into the cushions as she was hiding herself from the released drama in her family now with a small whine mumbled in her throat for Tom to hear from the kitchen that's behind her.

"I know, Zen. I'm sorry for all of this, we didn't know what we were doing. I'm kinda getting my ass talked out by Stan and Mackie right now through these text messages." Tom says after taking in a second long sigh once skimming his right fingers and hand into his hair after throwing down his phone with frustration on the kitchen table. He then shakes his head with pursed lips of disappointment and slight fear.

Zendaya then looked over her left shoulder behind the couch as she blinks at Tom. Totally understanding what he's saying. They sat in silence for a short moment. "Sh- Should I even be this scared of your Papa if he had found out about this?" He asks her, worry in his poor voice. Zendaya then jumps up from her seat as she frantically shaking her hands while shaking her head at Tom pressure him as she walks towards him in the kitchen now.

"No, no no no! It'll- It'll... They'll get over it! I'm sure! I'll, I can handle it! Don't worry, Tommy!" Zendaya said with hope in her voice as she rubs and pats his back to calm him down a bit. "I know how to take care of situations like this! All we gotta do is fool the paps and the news that it was a drunk play! And I'll do the talking to my parents! Alright?" Zendaya offered reassuringly once letting Tom breathe a soft sigh out again and finally nods. Accepting and trusting in his now secret girlfriend.

"Uh... Yeah, yeah... Okay. I'm okay, yeah...!" Tom mumbles out with a small voice crack in his throat as he licks his slight dry lips and lastly, looks up at the older woman's eyes. They were SO MUCH like her Papa's eyes. He tries to be positive that her eyes were NOT like the Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson's eyes of distrust in him, but full of comfort, reassurance and love like her father Michael's eyes. Just identical like her Papa's. Tom shakes his head quickly to forget that as he watches his secret girlfriend walk over back in the living room to turn on the flat screen tv for the news or to take her mind off of what's going on outside in Hollywood right now.

It was NBC News showing two older male and female, mostly the blonde female with brown eyes with a sad voice and a shocked face as she was moved aside, showing a picture frame on the tv on her right side. The picture being Zendaya's younger brother, Evelyn on the screen. 

What really got Tom whispering a small, "Uh oh

What really got Tom whispering a small, "Uh oh..." under his breath as he slowly, flicked his eyes at Zendaya, who was now, in deafening silence as what next that was on the news had her releasing giant streams of tears down on her cheeks. Her brown eyes as wide as dimes. Her face etched and had released a new pain that just broke from inside her heart. Tom then only heard her let out a painful cut and shaky gasp from her lips. "Zen? Why's this on the news...?" Tom whispered to her as he then, took another look of fear in his eyes back on the news on the tv screen as he finally read what was on the bottom of the screen of the LIVE news. Finally getting a sense of what was triggering Zendaya broken tears and in silence.

Evelyn Prince Nelson-Jackson: RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL WITH THREE GUN SHOT WOUNDS TO THE CHEST AND HEAD ON A STREET NEAR MOTORCYCLE STORE. Same store where the late rapper, XXXTENTACION was found murdered in 2018. Many victims were alerted.

And that was what feared Tom the most.

The whole world had JUST turned upside down for Zendaya as well as her heart falling from inside her throat, deep in her rib cage. The whole flat was in deafening silence once again as Tom then whispered with wide eyes on his face, "Oh God...!" Was the only words he said once he read the news line on the tv screen and looked back at Zendaya as she was in full tears.

Then, all Hell broke loose from a short shout at the top of her lungs as Zendaya had squeezed both the sides of her head and crumbled down on her knees. Oh God, her parents...! Was all she could think of right now. Tom, quickly grabbing her and trying his best hushing her.

The world had faded black for Zendaya.

~♡~

A/N: you can scream at me in the comments now...! I'll be hiding behind a table with some solid wood chairs as my protection! 😶💔✋💜❤ onto writing more of pain and heartbreak! 🙂💔🔫

With love,

NadaPrinceSnape