Ch 14: Space Jam 2 Reunion! prt 2 (extended) (🍋)

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: what up my Prichael readers? 😚🤗❤💜 we've FINALLY MADE IT to chapter 14! 😃🎉🎉🤗 So! This chapter is gonna be a time skip from last week from today so yeah...! Just a chapter Summary recap: I decided to have the oldest Nelson-Jackson siblings to be LIVE back on Jimmy Fallon for AFTER a cliffhanger for the Calm before the Storms part, so... here I am writing another chapter story-part set...! My bad...! ;)) SO! Like I said I'm just tryna get the Calm outta the Storms to roll in...! Sorry if I'm making y'all suffer while waiting on WTH is gonna happen between the Prichael couple and family after all of this! BUT! There's gonna be some smutty at the end of this chapter part for y'all!😚😚❤💜 ANYWAYS! Let's get to it!

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: July 30, 2021
Location: driving back home to the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: Mid 9:30 PM, night time

~

Today was... Weirdly giddy for Zendaya. But, over all, kinda secretly exciting.

During the Space Jam 2 Reunion, Zendaya got to remeet with Don Cheadle and Michael B. Jordan and other cast members of the movie. She also got to watch an epic reunion between her dad and Big Jordan with the superfans and the annoying paps. She then got to see a very, rare moment before her, sneaking in between the two basketball superstars in front of her. The two men being, LeBron and Big Jordan, holding each other's hands secretly in between the chairs.

And to add more cuteness overload to that. During in the dark movie theater inside the Los Angeles Chinese theater once leading the fans in their own theatre rooms, Zendaya and her dad Michael sat at all the way to the top seats of the theatre room. (they were all in the VIP cast members ONLY theatre room) As they were in the first hour in the movie, Zendaya had spotted both Big Jordan and LeBron, sitting in their far view in the middle close to the top in a row of empty seats, she snook in another lucky look of the two. Catching them whispering to each other while commenting scenes from the movie.

She couldn't see as much because, obviously, the theatre room was dark, but the only lighting she could get from was the dim yellow lights up on the walls to see. She could only see LeBron wearing his black hoodie over his head to cover himself while watching the movie. Zendaya could see that LeBron's sons were sitting at the bottom, second front row seats in front of the movie screen.

❤She then looked back at the two basketball superstars. What almost made her choke once more was catching a small glimpse of LeBron and Big Jordan again. Them secretly shared a cute peck on the lips with each other in the silhouette of the movie theatre room. They leaned back apart in their seats to face the movie screen.❤

She made another, but tiny gag and double checked her nose to see if was running with water from earlier. Did they...?! Did they just steal a small kiss while she silently caught it...?! Zendaya couldn't believe her eyes once more. Her mind was halfway melted in gooey, gushy feelings that swirled in her brain like crazy right now at what she just witnessed the second time between the two men before her eyes.

She then heard a small, quiet surprised gasp by her left side from her dad. Michael also saw that secret moment too. The two father and daughter, speechlessly looked at each other with wide eyes of unbelievable and slight shock. Zendaya had pursed her lips to keep herself from smiling.

Next, she watches her father sat quickly but quietly up from his seat, grabbing her left hand as he drags her out of the theatre room for a moment. Michael continued slowing down their fast walking towards the restroom halls outside of the corridors. He grabbed both of his daughter's shoulder muscles and stood her in front of him before he could speak of what he had just witnessed himself.