Chs 12 + 13: Space Jam 2 Reunion (extended)

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: heyyy again my loves! 😘✌🤗❤💜 READ THE CHAPTER'S TITLE PLS! THIS CHAPTER WAS ALSO WRITTEN LAST WEEK AGO ON SPACE JAM 2 PREMIERE OF 2021! Like I said in my last A/N, chapters 12 + 13 is ONE CHAPTER TOGETHER so this'll be over more than 4K words so, I'm already kinda failing on resting my fingers from writing so lolz...! My bad? 😅 ANYWAYS! This one is gonna be VERY FUN cuz of the Space Jam reunion two days ago and with Zendaya in it just made me wanna write a reunion with Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan and MY VERSION of how these two met on this universe too! 😍 So, this is gonna be gold! 😚💛💛💛 LASTLY! I'm tryna finish all the happiness before sadness rolls around in this story so y'all are gonna have tah suffer a little bit sowwys! 🤧😚❤💜 but ANYWAYS!
Hope y'all like this REALLY LONG, reunion and Michael Jackson's speech and cool story on how he had met Jordan back in '91 to the superfans that came to this premiere! p.s. THERE'LL BE A SURPRISE SHIP AT THE MIDDLE OF CH 13! It'll be marked with a ❤ emoji so y'all can read it better! 🤗

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Ch 12:

Date: July 26, 2020
Location: at home of the Nelson-Jackson family household
Time: late 6:30 in the morning

~

Today is a superfun day for Michael and his daughter Zendaya. Today is the premiere of the 2nd movie of the legacy, Space Jam! Michael was excited! So was Zendaya.

Now, the reason why Zendaya's excited today is because she's been added as a new member to the Space Jam family. She voiced as Lola Bunny in the movie along with some other chick who can do cool tricks with a basketball. She made cool friends with her as well during the character voice recording of the movie because the two girls learned that they have a love for basketball too. That's the FIRST REASON why she's so excited on this fun day.

Reason number two, is on Saturday night, herself and her brother Capprico are going to be LIVE back on Jimmy Fallon in Las Vegas. The two oldest Nelson-Jackson siblings had recently dropped their collab song on the 3 siblings shared Instagram account a week ago before their parents 41st wedding anniversary celebration. And Capprico had also dropped his own new song on his own Instagram account at the same time on that week.

For the reason why Michael's so excited for this day is because he's joining with his daughter to the premiere and reuniting his good old friend, Michael Jordan's return from '96 Space Jam. And his first time meeting LeBron James. The three, and Michael's husband Prince, had a friendship history with the late Kobe Bryant before he passed last year which was the start of a tragedy for everyone.

So, yeah. There's always gonna be something to get happy and excited about this year.

And for Prince, he's just happy that his family is happy once more. But not as too much happy but at least in a good mood today. He also plans to invite Janet and LaToya over to the house to help him set the house with the house maids for a Reuninon party afterwards for tonight. So, there's something that can occupy Prince. 

Early this morning, around 6 AM, the first to be up was Michael. Taking a half an hour shower and his husband Prince, had already pulled out his new suit for the premiere that was customized by their clothing designer for today from last night. Prince doesn't get up until the next hour. He likes to sleep in for a little while. He's really not much of a morning person, neither is Michael but today decided to be a good day for them and their kids.