Ch 5: (CAUGHT!) + Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson on Jimmy Fallon! prt 1

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

!RE-EDITED! A/N: heyyy again my loves! 🤗❤💜 hope y'all enjoyed part 1! Now, part 1 is Prince FINALLY experiencing the new world and era with his good ole friend, Jimmy Fallon and accepting Jimmy's 2-night interview VIP style! The two discussing about how it's like to be back out in the open new world once again as Prince, they also talk about Prince and Michael's upcoming wedding anniversary and Prince's work force now inside back home with his youngest son Evelyn. 😚😚🤗❤💜

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: July 12, 2020
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, the Strip, Jimmy Fallon interview talk show building
Time: late evening

~♡~

3rd POV (mainly Prince's POV):

After slipping out of the luxurious black, 90s Cadillac limbosine at the back entrance of Jimmy Fallon's upgraded talk show building to avoid the paparazzi and fans in Vegas, Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson stepped out of his car seat. Before he did, he gave his husband Michael one last kiss on the lips before he was driven off to the rehearsal studio buildings in downtown to meet with his sister, Dunk (Janet). The service driver comes out and walks over to the right side of the car to help his boss Prince getting out of the car by offering his white-gloved hand and holding onto Prince's famous pearl shell-white, gold-crested Gucci made cane. Prince gives his butler a small smile and a kind 'thank you' before the other man nodded in return with a 'Of course sir' and returned to the driver's seat and hops back in the car.

The engine starts off as Prince watches the car move along and waves a goodbye to his husband through the window, double checking that they'll be alright back on the road. As he let's his dark blue long-sleeved glove that's covering his hand and arm along with his humongous wedding ring showing out to the public view and not under his glove, he puts back down his arm at his left side. With his right hand holding tight onto his lifesaving cane close to his chest, the back door of Fallon's building swung open by a black, bulky security guard that must be one of jimmy's VIP guest security guards, greeting him.

"Hello sir, Mr. Nelson-Jackson, Mr. Fallon deeply welcomes you back here again." Security guard Jeff, was his name, said kindly to Prince as Prince gives the man a kind smile back and a little nod as he says his thank you back and walks up to him hurriedly as he sees Jeff stretch out his right arm as he switches sides to hold the heavy metal back door with his left arm. "If you would follow me please sir, so that I can take you to your VIP back stage dressing studio." He tells him politely and a little protectively to avoid the legend from fans and paparazzi from finding out that the Prince Rogers Nelson-Jackson is here and not at the front of Fallon's building.

While Prince follows his VIP security guards, 4 more unfamiliar new VIP security guards follow at Jeff's sides, and back as they must've been assigned to guard Prince in and out. As Prince walks along his group of security guards and with Jeff that he remembers 2 years ago from returning back to this place; He wears his famous, African colored scarf robes and Chinese-style dark red and purple chrome soft, sleek-leathered blouse shirt along with Gucci grey comfortable dress leggings. He has freshly done and skimmed through his huge ball of his afro hair with a 4 tooth comb prawn, adding a stylish black purple-bowed fedora that's slanted just a little to the left of his hair. He still wears his dark caramel-gold edged sunglasses to cover his still-beautiful, outlined black mascara face that's been perfectly blushed up with a tad bit of glittery makeup along his nose and beautiful cheek bones. His eyeshadow being, a dark blue, glittery shadow to finish the touch. He also wears slightly, peach-pink lip gloss that defines his light pink, luscious lips that his husband LOVES dearly kissing so much. He then wears his famous silver-chained Prince symbol long necklace with a couple other gold chains to be added as well as one of his beautiful, well-storage kept 1-inch, Prince stilettos that he even made his own shoe brand collection store in a replica of his shoes: Only Made for Pride, For Women and Men, as his shoe store's motto line, that he proudly wears in his since of style. He doesn't wear any bracelets or anything but only one of his long feathered earring that still dangles on his left ear and obviously, his beautiful wedding ring over his left, gloved ring finger.