Ch 4: Family Dinner and Quiet, Cuddle time with Husband

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: heyyy you all! 🤗😘❤💜 sorry if this was a late update! Was out celebrating 4th of July with SamBucky and Stevie Rogers and... afterparty house cleanup...! Yes! Interesting title ik! But this chapter is special! Obviously... The Sun News Channel has been a real pain in the ass throughout the years with Michael and Prince and ALOT of other celebrities that they like to be SUPER nosy about...😒 Now, in this chappie, we will also have 2 parts as well (again... sorry y'all...!😅)... but in this special one! Papa Prince and Daddy Michael doesn't know that there's been rumors from 3 yrs ago (and yes this was ACTUALLY REAL NEWS, I just looked it up on Google to make sure that there were rumors about this) that their daughter Zendaya and this Holland boy were supposedly "dating" during their filming of "Spider-Man Homecoming" movie and that it spred like wildfire and got the 2 in trouble, so NOW...! The 2 got even MORE in trouble themselves again by kissing inside one of Zendaya's famous 90s, pretty baby-blue Toyota, with Tom in the driver's seat along with NOSY HIDING-IN-BUSHES PRESS SPIES...😒 Aaaaaannnd! Papa Prince reunites with an old interview friend! Jimmy Fallon! ❤💜 NOW! Let's get this one started too! 😏🤗❤💜

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: July 11, 2020
Location: Back at the Paisley-Neverland Park home
Time: Mid-evening

~♡~

3rd POV (mostly Prince's POV):

After having a nice, little family dinner with his family and his daughter's best friends that she'd mentioned before as they've been happily invited to the home of the Nelson-Jackson household, Prince, his husband Michael and his two oldest sons were the only ones in the kitchen cleaning up after their little family meal. Zendaya and her friends were the ones who cleaned up the table and Zendaya being the spoiled littlest tiger, nicknamed by her Papa, begged her Papa if she could go to the family theater and hangout there and go out to Dave n Busters with them and for protection as well, for the rest of the day and night with her good behavior. As Prince being Prince and as a parent, he didn't know how to answer that by saying yes or no again. But, with his husband's help, the two agreed and said yes.

While the Trio stood together, the two boys always behind Zendaya as they let her do the magic the most to her parents and mainly, still a little scared to talk or even ask to the Nelson-Jackson music legends. The older couple look at each other with different parenting looks. Michael raised his eyebrows at Prince, a knowing say to him in body language 'Prince, my darling, be nice, she's been good today.' look after reading in Prince's eyes what looked like a 'no' answer. He then looks at her daughter and her friends with a kind smile as he dries his hands with the dry kitchen cloth after pausing from doing the dishes in the sink.

"Well, of course you can, sweetheart! Just make sure you guys clean up after yourselves before you leave and you guys have fun!" He then smiles at his daughter and at the boys, as he heard two "Yes sirs, and thank you." He leans in close to kiss Zendaya's forehead as she praises her dad multiple "thank you daddy!" He and Prince watches their daughter grab her friends' hands and runs off upstairs to where the theater was at as she happily exclaims an exciting "C'mon guys!" up the stairs. While still listening to the little tiger running upstairs in excitement, Prince then yells another last reminder at her (and the boys), "And make sure you're NOT being TOO LOUD up there please!" He says while having his head tilted back where the stairs are and his eyes up on the ceiling as he waits for an appropriate answer from his mischievous daughter, "Yes Papa! We won't be! Promise!" And there you go, Prince.