Ch 17: Shots in the Dark

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: heyy...! So i decided to update this one today too! and, 2 chapters on the same day in a row? Huh...😌💜❤ WARNINGS PLS READ BEFORE CONTINUING: MORE SADNESS AND MAJOR TRIGGERS...!😃 MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH... yaaaayy...!🙃💔🔫 p.s. we FINALLY get a Capprico 3rd POV chapter! Yaaay...?!😅

Enjoy... I guess...~🙁

~♡~

Date: same date from part 2
Somewhere in Hollywood inside Capprico's apartment house.
Time: night time

~

Inside his apartment, just entered Capprico after from recording session at work and was met with a small greeting by his younger brother, Evelyn's ex boyfriend, RaKiem cleaning up the dishes from previous night. "Oh! Hey!" He says kindly with a small, generous smile on his lips while wiping down a cleaned wet cup.

"Hey!" Capprico says back with a pursed smile as he flips his car and house keys in his hands with other backpacks in his left hand. He finally closes the door behind him once stepping in his apartment again. He then let's out a relieved sigh to finally be home once again and threw his backpacks on the velvet couch of the living room and walked over in the kitchen to put away his travel water bottle into the fridge.

He then turned around to face RaKiem whole watching him put away the dishes into their place. He then grabs him from his waist and steals him for a moment for a sweet kiss. Making RaKiem yelp a little once his lips was covered by the older man's. Once finishing their shared kiss of silence for a minute, Capprico then let's RaKiem apart to breathe.

"What's all this about, Cappi? Did something happened at work?" RaKiem asked softly once his right shoulder was heavy weighted by Capprico's head falling on top of it. His face covering his scent with his nose as he breathes out a tired sigh. "More like something DID happen at work today." Capprico says as he pulls out his phone from his pocket, unlocks it and pulls up a NEWS release page showing the younger man on his older sister's lip locking with that Holland boy she's been with all year this year.

RaKiem then reads the headline and sees their picture and then his eyes widen as he says a quiet, surprised "Oh...! Wow...!" And flicks his golden yellow eyes back up at the stressed out older man. He then lowers his phone down and grabs it from Capprico's hand and sets it down on the diner counter behind him. "Well, let's go in the living room and have you settled down. Yeah? We can have some dinner and an amazing make out afterwards and some cuddles and nice warm bath? How does that sound to you?" RaKiem offered the older man as he patiently and kindly waited for Capprico to answer. He then got a nod and a small smile.

RaKiem lastly, hums and approval nod and a small smile of his own as he gets up and lightly, pulls Capprico's right hand and arm in his hand as he leads them into the kitchen. Pushing off the backpacks that were thrown on the couch earlier and they both flopped down together. RaKiem on top of Capprico's lap, his arms and hands on both sides of the other man's face and his head. Holding the back of Capprico's head, lovingly while the two are now engaged in a hot make out like the two wanted. Capprico making the younger man moan sweetly in their opened mouth kiss. Their tongues welcoming each other. Capprico then grasped tightly onto RaKiem's plump and nice ass on his heavy crotch, making him giggle a little.

While two, now distracted by their hot make out, they didn't know that the front door of the apartment was bagging loudly by an unwanted visitor because the two had shut out the loud world once they engaged in a lip lock after being away from each other for so long. After... RaKiem's breakup with Capprico's said "abusive little brother".