Ch 19: Gone Too Soon

*WARNING: THIS CHAPPIES IS UNDER SLOW EDITING! TY FOR Y'ALLS UNDERSTANDING!*

A/N: hey again y'all! I decided to update this one early too🤗😘😘❤💜 I hope y'all enjoyed chapter 18 and still have enough tissue boxes for the next few more pain and heartbreaking chapters that are being planned out to be written for next weekend for y'all (which, like I said from last weekend's updates, they've already been written) I am sorry if I'm writing so much heartbreaking chapters on this book y'all! 😅 I was in a very sappy mood after finishing watching The Punisher so... yeah, blame that for a little bit! So! This one is just a small, little family reunion with the two remaining Nelson-Jackson kids and the Jackson siblings... hope that'll be a good thing for y'all! 🤗😌❤💜 ANYWAYS! More crying, yaaay! 😃🔫😅

Enjoy...~I guess...🙃

~♡~
Date: August 17, 2020
Location: Back at the Paisley-Neverland Park home.
Time: Late midnight

~

After mourning by himself in the kitchen, Michael finally found his strength back for his husband and moved back into the living room. Prince, surprisingly still asleep. Michael has his little husband's head laying against his layed out legs on his thigh. His hand petting softly, and slowly through Prince's slightly messy afro.

It already got dark hours ago. Michael still waiting for his two older children to come home first before their aunts and uncles do. Before he could even close his eyes after from gently, massaging his sleeping husband, which caused him to get sleepy from the quietness in the living room, the front door rang a couple of times along with some knocks. Waking Michael up immediately.

"Prince, baby... I gotta get the door. Someone's at the door..." Michael said softly, in his quiet tired voice as he slowly rubs his hands over his husband's shoulders as he carefully lifts up a sleepy Prince.

Prince, slowly stifled a little whine as he began rubbing his right eyelid with his covered hand of his long shirt sleeve. "Is Zendaya here?" That slightly woke Prince up as he follows his husband to the front door as it knocked loudly a couple of times. "Probably." Michael sighed as he looked through the door's peep hole and saw that it was his daughter along with his daughter was his body guard Bill. Michael sighs in relief once he finally quickly unlocked the front door and swung it open with Prince behind him. Both getting ready to cry in relief once they saw their only daughter finally made it back home safely.

Once turning back her head to the swung opened front door to her home with a heartbroken expression on her face and wet cheeks from earlier's breakdown, she finally saw both her parents standing before her with the same broken looks on their faces.

"Daddy...! Papaaa...!" Zendaya wailed out as she let out a struggled sob and threw her arms towards her parents as she REALLY NEEDED them right now.

"Oohh...! Our baby girl...!" Michael whispered with small cry in his throat through his relief as he and Prince finally wrapped their arms around their daughter tight.

They took along, moment to hold each other in their strong arms as they cry together. Then, Prince was the first one to pull apart as he grabbed both of Zendaya's cheeks on her face with his hands and looked over her with his tears. "Oh, my baby girl...! Are... Are you alright? Was there any trouble coming here?" Prince asked, a little worried in his voice as he watches Zendaya quickly give her Papa nods and swallowing as she holds tight onto her Papa's wrists. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine, Papa! Promise! T- Tom drove me back with Bill by our side. We're fine, Papa and daddy...!" Zendaya nods reassuringly to both her parents in their eyes.