Prologue

"Phil why are we even hosting this ball?" Techno asked hating the feeling of being dressed up in the tight suit. "For your 21st birthday and to find you a partner." Techno groaned and looked at Phil through the mirror "Why!? I don't want a partner, everyone is so stuck up and full of themselves!" Phil sighed knowing how I get about love and the thought of marriage. "Techno, you will find someone who loves you for who you are and you will love them. I believe in you." Techno stayed silent for a few seconds before adding a term "I will go and not leave but...you let me act like any other person. No one needs to know I'm the prince so I leave the crown and see if anyone actually is interested in me for me." Phil nodded and left the room letting Techno finish his fitting.

...

"Dream! I want you to do a favor for me!" Dream looked over at his boss "Sure, what do you want." Dreams boss handed him a letter "I want you to attend the Princes ball...as a favor for an old friend of mine but you need to wear a disguise." Dream laughed, "Fine, but this is my last job, I want to go back to living peacefully with my family, I worked off my debt." He gave a small laugh "Fine, just attend the ball for me. Remember if you ever need a favor just come ask." Dream smiled and started to walk away from his boss. "And wear a disguise!!" Dream laughed as he left the room, on his way to get ready for the ball. "Antfrost, head to the kingdom and give the king this letter. I want you back here in 2 hours!" Ant ran out of the building holding the letter.

Mwahahaha New story!!!! I promise the story will be better then the prologue...