Chapter 14

I made one of my readers cry, I feel so bad but then they complimented my writing and I felt happy so it made my day and gave me the motivation to finish this chapter. 

I am always open to you guy's sending me emails or chatting with me. I love replying and talking with you guys so its never a big deal.

3rd Person's POV

Wilbur was wearing a loose white button up T-shirt with some black jeans. A more comfortable look. Dream wore a black long sleeve with some dark grey pants. Dream and Wilbur were in a group with 10 other kids, all nobles kids, all dressed up. Wilbur and Dream felt out of place. Dream was a commoner so people looked at him in disgust, Wilbur was the crowned prince so people looked at him in awe. "Let us begin," The instructor said, "line up with your partner." Dream and Wilbur looked at each other and moved closer towards one another, as said in the instructions they had to have at least a foot of space in between them. Dream and Wilbur bow to each other, as they look at each other a small smile makes its way up to their faces as they hold their laughs back.

Neither of them could or would take this seriously.

"Lets focus." The teacher snapped, eyeing Wilbur and Dream. "Right hand up and go around."

The rest of the kids started, it was like another Tuesday for them. It took a second for Dream and Wilbur composed themselves and put on a straight face, before holding their right hand up at a 90 degree angle, they stretched their arms away from their bodies towards one another's hand. Their hands didn't touch and had about an inch of space in between them. The instructor circled the kids and watched their body language. "Flirt with your eyes" The instructor snapped as Dream and Wilbur started to walk in circles with their hands up. Wilbur cleared his throat, looked down for a second then looked right back at Dream with a dramatic smolder. 

Dream couldn't hold in his laugh. Small laughs echoed around the room, the teacher gave Dream a disapproving look. Dream nodded and stopped laughing, the teacher looked away and spoke to the group again. "Left hand up and go around." Wilbur gave Dream a look that said 'my bad' as they switched hands smoothly. The instructor went to talk to another group, leaving the perfect opportunity for Dream and Wilbur. "This is ridiculous." Dream said as he went in another circle. "Both hands up and go around." The instructor said, still helping the group.

"You're only saying that because you don't know how to do it." Wilbur teased as he repeated the process with both hands this time, walking in circles. "Sorry, only one of us was brought up in a royal family." Dream replied with a little smirk on his face. "Getting pissy, I see." Wilbur said quietly as the instructor came back towards them. Dream and Wilbur gave her a small nod as she looked at their posture. She scoffed and started to walk down the line again. Once she was out of earshot Dream looked at Wilbur. "You're impossible." Wilbur shrugged his shoulders, he looked back at the instructor.

Wilbur saw the instructor's back turned, he grabbed Dream and spun him before pulling him into a dip, "Wilbur!" Dream exclaimed while laughing wildly. The instructor turned around quickly. "Oh no. No no no. There's no touching during this part. It's about the simple intimacy of the near touch." She said, separating them from each other. The other kids laughed at them, if it was in mockery or humor they didn't know. Dream felt embarrassed by the laughing while Wilbur was just annoyed. Both boys stood apart from each other, the instructor nodded triumphantly. "Ugh this is boring. If you ask me, the near touch is overrated." Wilbur whispered, Dream nodded silently. Seeing the instructor look at them again, she shook her head and went to another group. 

"Alright let's focus on the spins. We want to have good posture, the key is to work together." The instructor yelled. Dream let out an aggravated sigh, dancing was never his favorite thing when he was hired as a suitor. Maybe he could find some fun in it now. "So, ballroom dancing for a first date...definitely a different approach but noted for creativity." Dream joked, Wilbur groaned as he spun Dream around. "Our first date would have been a lot different, I had it all planned out." Dream stumbled a bit when he came back from the spin, the instructor stared at Dream for a second. He smiled nervously before letting Wilbur spin him again. This time he didn't stumble.

"Really?" Dream questioned as the instructor walked away again. "I wanted to go to this little restaurant down near the river, then I was going to take you out on a walk through the woods to a place where we could watch the sunset." Wilbur said solemnly, his mood felt dampened by his original hopeful plans. "Hmm, that seems more like a second date to me." Dream said offhandedly, trying to lighten the mood. He was pulled back in from the spin. "So we're going on a second date?" Wilbur asked hopefully, Dream laughed for a second as Wilbur gave him another spin. They stood with their arms straightened apart from each other, Dream let out a huff. "Possibly...I haven't decided yet." Dream teased, letting go of Wilbur's hand as the instructor walked between each pair. Explaining things that they needed to focus on. "Right, now that we know what we can improve on, let's start again. Then we can take a break."

Wilbur smiled as he heard the instructor, finally getting back into something a little less tiring. "You seem to be in a good mood." Dream commented as they restarted from step 1. "That a bad thing? Would you prefer me to be crying and angry?" Wilbur jokes quietly as he walks in a circle. Dream rolled his eyes. "Well I wouldn't say I'm calling it a bad thing. But it's also good to still express real feelings." Dream said quietly, unconsciously moving closer to Wilbur. "What kind of feelings?" Wilbur asked, moving towards Dream. Their bodies brushed up against each other, Dream looked into Wilbur's eyes. "I think you know." Dream and Wilbur's lips grazed each other when Dream pulled back with a smirk and put his hands up at the 90 degree angle. Wilbur rolled his eyes and mimicked Dream, continuing the dance.

Above them was Phil standing on the second story balcony that connected to the main entrance stairs but went around the whole perimeter. He smiled as he watched everyone dance, all nobles kids. Phil chuckled as Wilbur and Dream kept laughing as the instructor tried to reprimand them from talking. Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo were watching the males from hiding. Phil told them that they had to patrol but with enough begging they got some other guards to cover their shift. The bench trio wanted to see if Wilbur was a terrible dancer. They also noticed Dream's skills in action while watching, it was also quite odd how they acted around each other. It really was an odd pairing.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

(No review)