Chapter 11

Bro Wattpad being a bitch today. Here is the update, its a long one.

Sorry for the wait.

3rd Person's POV

"Techno..." Dream said with horror as he looked at the strawberry pink haired male. Techno stood there looking at Dream with a sorrowful face. Both males stared at each other, not knowing what to say at this moment. "Listen, Dream," Techno said as Dream started to move off the floor, Dream stopped midway and looked at Techno urging him to continue. "Listen about the whole birthday thing-" A loud scream from the other end of the hallway interrupted Technos sentence. "Techno!" Dream rolled his eyes at the voice, knowing who it was and instantly closed up again. Techno looked at the end of the hallway to see his girlfriend.

"Isla! What are you doing here?" Techno yelled surprised but quieted down as she made her way over to the males. "Just thought I would visit you on my break!" Isla finally noticed Dream on the ground, her nose scrunched as she looked at him. "Who are you?" She sneered at Dream who in return just rolled his eyes. "Nobody, I am no one special." Dream glared at Techno before standing up and rubbing off the imaginary dirt on his pants. "Excuse me but I must go." Dream gave a over exaggerated bow and pasted Techno, heading towards the door. "Come on Dream it wasn't like that-" Techno was cut off again by Isla "Let him go, Techno. If he doesn't want to talk to you it's his loss."

Dream left the castle with his heart aching but his head on fire. His lost. What were they talking about? It would be the royal families if they lost Dream. Dream scoffed at the thought for he wouldn't be able to leave them if he tried, they were a second family. One that had been there for him in the short period of time that he has known them. The trouble makers were out again, stalking their next target. Every month these same group of teenage boys would TP houses or steal some fruit from the markets over night, every one in the village knew who they were but just didn't care so Dream paid no mind and kept walking home.

Dream walked to his house, and fumbled with his lock. It took him a second before he finally got it to open. As soon as Dream entered the house Patches walked up to him, rubbing against his lower legs and meowing. "Is someone hungry?" Dream asked patches who meowed again. Dream walked to the kitchen, already forgetting todays events and prepped patches food. Dream placed the bowl down letting patches eat. Dream gave her a few pets before walking up stairs to his bedroom, he looked through his closet to find a pair of shorts and his lime green hoodie. 

Dream decided to spend the rest of his day being lazy with patches. Dream walked to his bookshelf and searched for a specific book, his eyes lit up as he found it. Walking back to his couch Dream curled up on the couch and opened his book. A sense of nostalgia hit him as he read the first page. Dream knew how it was going to end since he read it 100 times but he couldn't get over the writing style. Dream  held the book close as the sun passed through the sky, not paying attention to the time. Once he finished Dream looked at his clock, he finished his book around 7. A contemptuous smile made its way up to his face.

Rapid knocking could be heard from the door, Dream threw his blanket off him wondering who the hell would be knocking at his door. "Can you stop!" Dream said as he made his way over to see a surprising guest.

~40 minutes earlier~

Wilbur and Techno were called to their fathers quarters, it was a rare occasion for them to be called there. Usually their father went to find them and they talked over dinner but this they knew was serious. Entering their fathers quarters both males stood tall but were horrified at the sight inside. Papers were everywhere, the room was dimly lit and inside was cold. Near the wall you could notice Phil, he blended in with the dark room. Wilbur and Techno entered quietly and stood on the opposite side of the room.