36: Savannah's back

A/N VERY IMPORTANT! I finished editing and one thing you all should know is Savannah aka Van is Sadie's sister who's a 21 year old model. She's been mentioned in Chapter 2 and 20. She'll play a major rule.

Sorry for the late update!

{Sadie's POV}

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful human being alive. You might think that I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. Zayn look so peaceful and beautiful and he's mine. I smiled at the thought. Just then Lou entered. He looks amazing, like always.

"Good morning, Lou," I greeted, still smiling.

"Good morning, Sadie!" he greeted back.

"I wouldn't wake him up," he added, "But your his girlfriend so he might wake up." Lou left and I decided to take his advice and by that I mean not waking Zayn up. 

I studied Zayn's face. His very long eye lashes, his beautiful lips...

'I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to...'

I looked at the caller. Mom.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Sadielane, where are you young lady?" she asked. Did she have an amnesia or something? She was so eager to let me and Eliz go last night and now she's calling.

"I'm in Lou's house Mum, remember?" I answered.

"Oh yes, silly me. Van will be here in few, she told me she had something to do first," she said.

"Holy crap- er I mean I'm on my way," I answered before hanging up. 

Savannah and I aren't really close, but she'll kill me if I'm not there. Besides, I haven't seen her since last Christmas. I gave Zayn a light kiss on the lips, before asking Lou to take me home.

A couple of minutes later, I arrived at my house.

"Thank you so much, Lou, and please tell Zayn my sister's here and she'll kill me if I'm not here," I said.

"No problem, love!" he said with a wink.

"Thank you, thank you!" I thank him again, giving him a friendly peck on the cheek before heading inside.

When I entered the house, Dylan and Mum were watching the telly. 

"Hello guys!" I greeted. Dyl just nodded.

"Go change to something nice," said Mum.

"Gee, I feel so welcomed." I muttered under my breathe, heading upstairs.

The beautiful Christmas dress was change into a white dress. Don't get me wrong I hate dresses, but it's Van were talking about. If I don't dress up, she'll kill me twice.

A moment later, Mum called me down and Van arrived with..so many suitcases? She looked gorgeous, as always. Her beautiful blond hair was straightened. She was wearing a a red dress with black tights and a leather jacket.

"Oh my gosh, hello Mum!" she said as she hugged her.

"You look lovely, Van," Mum said.

"I know and twin!" she greeted Dyl, giving him a hug as well.

"Don't call me that!" he replied. 

"Oh my goodness Sadie! You look gorgeous," she gushed whilst leaning in for a hug. 

"You too. How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm very good, how are you guys?" she asked. We were all sitting in the sofa. 

"Good," mumbled Mum while Dyl nodded.

"What's with the suitcases?" I asked.

"Oh, I will be here for awhile," she said, smiling.

"I got to go run some errands, I'll be back for dinner," she said heading to the door.

"Oh and please take my suitcases up to my room," she said. I shared looks with Mum and Dylan.

"Wow, she's back," I muttered.

{Zayn's POV}

I woke up with a girl by my side, but it wasn't Sadie.

It was Savannah.