9: Pure Perfection

"Lads you're early," Zayn said.

I looked at them and oh my god 

"I must be in heaven." I said.

"Did I said that out loud?" I mouthed to Eliz. She mouthed back "Yes!"

There really pure perfection.

I looked at Harry and he was wearing a simple black shirt and skinny jeans. For the first time in my life, I realize that a simple shirt could look good on someone. He looks extremely hot.

Niall on the other hand looked adorable. He was wearing a sky blue polo shirt and khaki pants. Again, who would guess khaki pants could look this good.

Louis looked adorable as well with his usual strip shirt.

Lastly, Liam who looks handsome as ever with a bonnet laine on his head and blue plaid flannel.

They all looked amazing.

My eyes soon fell on the goddesses standing in front of me.I looked at them with envy.

They looked gorgeous.

Danielle had a matching blue plaid shirt with Liam. Eleanor, on the other hand, rocked out a floral blouse with skinny jeans.

Any girl would be jealous.

I was pulled out of my reverie when Niall gave me a smile. Me. 

"There was a storm in Ireland so we have to pick Niall early," Liam said.

"How are you mate?" Harry asked Zayn.

Then he noticed us,"Oi! Who are these beautiful maidens?"

"Uh I'm Elizabeth you can call me Lizzy or Eliz or whatever you want," she said blushing.

"I'm Sadie. Just Sadie. Call me Sadielane and you'll see what will happen." I said as I looked at Harry. I can't help but blush too. He's so gorgeous and dreamy.

"Liz, Sadie I'm.."

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES we know!," Eliz said cutting him off.

"Excuse the manners," I said eyeing Harry. He winked at me. HE WINKED AT ME! OH MY GOSH! This day er night could not get any better.

"Can we get a picture and can you please sign our stuff?," she asked pointing to our stuff that was place in the table.

"No problem babes," Liam said. 

Niall was already in the kitchen with Patricia. Louis and Eleanor was in....who knows? Liam was on the Internet. Danielle and Doniya were chatting. And Harry and Eliz were chatting too. Zayn is ... i don't know don't ask me.

I tweeted the picture with a caption that says:

@1DluvsSadie: Just a chilling with 5 sex gods and 2 goddess and my friend @Lizzy_Styles :)

Then I tweeted Eliz.

@1DluvsSadie: @Lizzy_Styles that was fast. From @ElizHoran to @LizzyStyles.

She tweeted me back

@Lizzy_Styles: @1DluvsSadie duh!

I looked around and found her with Harry whose flirting with her. I smiled, oh Eliz!