29: Hello America!

The flight passed so quickly.

Eliz and I finished watching The Vow, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, The Lucky One, and The Last Song when the captain announced we will be departing soon.

The boys were doing different things through the flight. Harry watched all the movies with us. Zayn was listening to some music and fell asleep. Liam also watched a movie or should I say ALL the Toy Story movies? Niall ate mostly. And Louis was goofing off in the beginning and got tired so he watched some movies and fell asleep.

When we arrived at JFK airport, it was chaotic. The boys, me, and Eliz were surrounded by bodyguards and pushed in the limo. All the girls were giving me and Eliz looks that clearly says who-the-heck-are-you or what-the-hell or why-are-you-with-the-boys. The paparazzis were taking images of us, me and Eliz the most.

Suddenly my hand was intertwined with someone else's. I looked up to see Zayn holding my hand. Suddenly it was just me and Zayn. I blinked twice and everything went black.

A/N Sadie seems to have a great tendency of collapsing huh? Well another short chapter. Comment of what you think! VOTE! I will update soon and have a great and safe holiday!