18: Zayn's house

The next day, as expected, the boys, me, and Eliz met up. Since they are not allowed to go to malls without specific reasons, we met at Zayn's house.

We went- well walked to Zayn's house, and by Zayn's house I mean the house where he grew up which is like 7 blocks from our house. As much as I don't want to go back there, I have to.

When I went yesterday, I didn't recognised the house. Now I can see it clearly, it's so different but it's still lovely.

I remember I used to ride my bicycle every weekend to see if Zayn's in the house. Well that was of course before I realized some things.

"Lot of memories, huh?" asked Eliz.

"Yup," I agreed, smiling. I noticed Zayn's mum, Patricia.

"Hello Patricia!" I greeted.

"Hello, dear," she said smiling. She is really pretty. I think Zayn got that from her. Well, as much as I hate Zayn, you really can't say he's ugly.

"Oh and you met my friend Eliz," I intrduced.

"Yes, yes of course," she said and smiled at Eliz.

We went inside and Patricia began serving as refreshments.

"How are you ladies?" asked Liam politely.

"We're great, what about you?" I asked.

"Same, loves," said Harry, winking.

"We're actually reviewing the album," said Louis.

"To make sure it's ready," said Niall.

"I'm sure it's gonna be great," I said smiling at them.

"It will be perfect," Eliz agreed.

We all laughed including Patricia. Just then Zayn came walking down the stairs with only his boxers on.

"Zayn," said Patricia obviously scolding his son.

"There are ladies present put some clothes on," she continued.

"Ugh!" he groaned and head back upstairs. It amaze me to see the Bradford Bad Boy being scold by his mum.

"Sorry ladies," she said giving an apologetic look.

"I don't mind," Eliz said. We laughed again. Oh, I wish this day will be full of laughs.