39: Laughs and Tears

{Sadie's POV}

The next morning I was very tired and woke up at 1. If you were with me yesterday, shopping with Van, you will feel my pain. We went to every single store and tried out almost everything in each.

"Hello Mum," I greeted as I went to get a glass of water in the kitchen. My mum was busy preparing the food.

"Hello Honey, how was shopping with Van?" she asked, glancing at me.

"Ugh," I groaned, "Don't remind me."

She just smiled, I help Mum for a while, mixing the ingredients for the cake. A moment later, Savannah came downstairs all dressed up, I looked at the clock and it was still 4.

"The dinner's not until 6 Van," I said. She was in a hurry, straightening her dress and rechecking everything. 

"Oh gosh, I was looking for you Sadie," she said, walking towards us.

"Uh yeah?" I asked in confusion.

"I can't come to the dinner, I'm so sorry," she said, looking a little bit sympathetic.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have a meeting to go to," she said.

"Can you cancel that honey?" asked Mum. 

"This is very important for your little sister," she added.

"I can't, this meeting is very important as well," she said, turning to me, "I promise, I'll make it up to you."

Mum and I exchanged a look as she left. That really wasn't a surprise, she always miss everything. From school plays to birthdays. 

"Oh and I already called Eliz to help you get ready. Don't embarrass me, be beautiful and confident," Van added before leaving completely.

I went back to helping Mum. Moments later, Eliz came, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Where are you going?" I asked, eyeing her dress. She was wearing a white dress with black lace on it.

"I'm going on a date," she said, blushing a little.

"With who?"

"Harry," she said, really blushing now.

"Gee, thanks for telling me," I muttered, under my breathe.

"It's almost 5 and you're not even ready, come on!" she said as we headed up to my room. 

An hour later, I was wearing a black tube dress, my hair and make up was done, and I was ready. Eliz left immediately for her date while I waited for the Malik's.

They arrived at exactly 6. Zayn was with Patricia so it was like a dinner with our mum's. Dylan couldn't come because he also had a date. Zayn looked gorgeous with a Black long sleeve polo. 

"You looked lovely, babe," Zayn said.

"You looked gorgeous as well," I said, smiling. 

"I'm sorry my sister couldn't come, she had something important," I apologised to them.

"Oh it's alright darling, it's just us," Patricia said.

The dinner went very well. Patricia and my mum was already close because of the cooking classes, so it was typically best friends having dinner.

"To new beginnings," I said as we all toasted.

"To new beginnings," Zayn repeated smiling. 

We were talking about New Year's Resolution, when Zayn's phone rang. He looked at the caller and took the call, saying it's important.

"I'm sorry Mum, Sandra, Sadie. I need to go," Zayn said coming back. Patricia asked to talk to Zayn, leaving me and my mum. 

"Maybe it's really important," I said.

"There's nothing more important than giving a good impression to your girlfriend's mum," Mum said. I gave her a look. Patricia was back without Zayn.

"He said it's something about the management," she sighed. 

"Girls night?" I asked and both Patricia and my mum smiled.

The next day, I woke up smiling. Last night was so much fun. After Zayn left, Patricia, Mum, and I wached chick flicks and did a lot of girly things. I was still smiling when I went downstairs. Eliz was in my house watching the telly.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked, walking towards her.

"Oh my gosh Sadie, it's terrible!" she said with tears.

"What did Harry do babe?" I asked since she was with Harry last night. In a date, I might add. She just told me to watch the telly.

'Zayn Malik of the famous boyband- One Direction, was seen drunk in a pub last night locking lips with an unknown Blonde. This picture says it all. Bradford Bad Boy indeed.' the announcer said.

I stood there speechless, seeing the picture of a drunk Zayn locked in a kiss with no other than my sister.

A/N Cliffhanger, don't kill me. Update soon! VOTE & COMMENT beautiful people :)