13: Setting me up

{Zayn's P.O.V}

Why the fuck can't I get her out of my mind? She's just one of those girls after all, right? And why the fuck did she just said those words? ' I promised myself to never let you break my heart again.' Again?

"Mate? Big problem!," called Liam. The lads were staying in my house for a couple of days.

"Sorry mate too many problems right now!" I yelled back.

"ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK! What have you done?" asked Mum, storming in my room.

"What? I haven't done anything!" I said, raising my hands in defeat. I just don't want to get out of my bed. I want to think of her all day, but Mum was bloody serious.

I found the boys gathered around the laptop.

"Balls-up mate! You really messed it up this time!" said Louis.

"Big time," said Liam.

"Blimey!" said Doniya.

I walked toward the lads.

Another rumor, I thought.

"Another rumor?" I asked, casually.

"Can they give it up already?" I added.

Then I saw it, "Bloody hell! Shit! Fuck!"

"Stop cursing Zayn! Wali and Safaa are upstairs." said Doniya heading somewhere.

"Mate this is so biggie, you never get caught by the paparazzi," said Niall.

"Do me a favor and shut your mouth Irish!"

He should be offended but instead he laughed. Moment of silence followed, you can call it private think time.

"Aha! That girl set me up!" I said confidently. How dare that sickening...

"Are you bloody serious?" asked Louis.

"That shy," said Niall.

"funny," said Louis.

"sexy," said Harry.

"sweet, innocent girl set you up?" said Liam.

"Lads you're not helping." I said. She set me up, didn't she?